Total Solution Dirty Thirty Diary

I've not been doing great water wise. Found myself Also forgetting to have enough sachets and lack of nutrients seems to be slowing my healing :(

Weighed myself after goodness knows how long today- very pleasantly surprised to see I've continued to lose weight. I now weigh 63.1kg, which is just 3.1kg off my goal. Considering my water intake has been appalling, I think I should reach before my birthday.
upload_2016-10-18_12-33-46.png

I still haven't really been eating carbs, I'm not big on rice, pasta and bread now and still quite prefer cauli rice.
I'm getting asked for advice on weight loss a lot and have turned a few people to exante. My mum's easing herself into it- she's quite overweight and hasn't had much luck with MRPs before. I usually have a low carb breakfast with her, and then she will have either a shake and a bar, or two bars, and then have a salad for dinner with me. She's about a week in. She won't fare well on total solution I think... but we'll give it a go when she's ready.
I eat an egg, boiled poached or scrambled, with mushrooms most mornings, or half an avocado. I'll have a bar or shake at some point during the day if I'm rushed for time. Dinner is usually a hearty salad with lots of chicken, or a fillet of white fish thats cooked with lots of seasonings. Yesterday it was a mcdonalds grilled chicken peri wrap because I was driving for 7 hours- yuck. my stomach didn't like that at all...
My mindset has completely changed. I opened the office fridge to find cream-filled chocolate choux buns... like giant profiterole thingys. The old me would have thought- how much could a nibble hurt? The new me just saw fat and carbs... and loads of it!

Been a bit sniffly so instead of having lemon water I've been simmering fresh ginger in water and then squeezing lemon into it before drinking. My sisters and dad prefer this with a spoon of honey, but my mum and I have it plain. It's a lovely way to start/end the day.

Thanks! I feel much more confident in myself and noticed small changes, like I now enjoy actually choosing outfits for work and doing my hair and makeup!
I was 80.5kg on starting and am now 63kg, thats 17.5kg gone, which is just under 3 stone i think?

...So I've been awful since my birthday. On the day I pigged out on loads of rice and bread and meat- and then loaded with booze later to the point i threw it all up- the following day I felt like death and ate or drank nothing until around 7pm, when I had half a pizza (yuck)... Then the day after I went to a lunch and had a massive heaping plate of biryani for lunch, with an egg and potato curry and about 3 parathas (yikes!). Yesterday I made a conscious decision to try to detox. I had a cherries and berries shake for breakfast, half a veg sushi box from wasabi for lunch and for dinner I had a tadka daal with two rotis... i finished work so late takeaway felt like the only solution! My stomach feels awful from having returned to all this crap- I feel like my bowels are full of glue!
I'm glad I have a leftover stash of shakes & bars, because if I don't have a healthy meal option, they will be my go-to solution. Today I had an almond milk & vanilla shake for breakfast and I've had a blueberry smoothie for lunch. Both loaded with psyllium husk to try to clear out the crap in my stomach... I'm so glad I learnt this little hack along the way. I've booked my work Xmas do for the 22nd of December... lets see if I can maintain until then!

Sounds like uv had fun hahaha I had a big blow out over weekend but only gained 2 1/4 stone isn't a lot for saying ate nothing healthy at all all crap. Enjoyed it tho but is nice to get bck onto track and get bloated stomach gone

Back