Total Solution Dirty Thirty Diary

7:05pm and still haven't eaten. Finally got to my sister's and can finally have a shake.
Edit: still not actually hungry

Did very poorly yesterday. probably only had 1l of water, and missed out my lemon water in the morning. but i did stay 100%! Had a shake around 7pm, a bolognese around 11pm and a bar whilst catching up on xfactor.

Had very staggered sleep. Kept waking up and felt very dehydrated and resorted to tap water because I ran out of bottled in the early hours.

This morning I've had my lemon water and made myself a rhubarb and custard shake with psyllium husk. I put way too much psyllium husk in though, I was sipping it whilst training a girl on work experience with us, and it turned into jelly! I added a bit of water and gave it another whisk and downed it quickly.
Got a daal pot for lunch, or dinner, whichever. And then will have a bar. Quite enjoy picking at a bar in front of telly because OH usually has snacks like crisps or chocolate or nuts, and it stops me from giving in and picking at stuff I shouldn't be!

Half the office is missing today because a lot of them are celebrating Eid today (my family did it yesterday) so it's a very quiet day...

Yesterday was fine, managed to stay 100% and had around 2l of water on top.
Today I had a choc orange shake with psyllium husk for breakfast, and right now i'm sipping on a gorgeous vanilla shake blended with ice and a teaspoon of decaf coffee. It's heavenly in this 30degree weather!
Tesco has a deal on 6packs of Dr Pepper Zero (£2 at the mo!) so I bought a pack and stuck it in the fridge for now. Might have a can out on the roof terrace in a little while :)
Dinner today will be spag bol.
I think I'm nearing a BMI of 25 so I contacted exante, as they publish that TS is only suitable for those with a BMI of 25 and above. They recommended I move to 5:2 or WM. I think I'll need to do the stabiliser first anyway.
Anyway I'm getting ahead of myself. Just because I feel lighter and more energetic it doesn't mean the scales will please me tomorrow. Will just have to wait and see!

late start to the day. hot lemon water woke me up around 10.30. just got to the office and sipping on a iced mocha (choc shake blended with ice with a shot of decaf coffee). got a 1l water bottle to fill as soon as my shake is finished, to carry on sipping until around 6, when i'll eat a sweet n sour noodle pack at my sisters. I've asked OH to make me bolognese, as he's always banging on about how great his is but he's never made it for me. So i'll get him some frozen quorn mince and have it with the slim spaghetti i got from H&B. He's a big talker so I'll probably end up making it myself on Sunday. lol.

Didn't go to my sisters, and had an off-plan lunch. Not sorry because it was less than 100 calories and keto!
I got a simple salad from tesco (35kcal) and one large flat mushroom, which i spread with garlic paste before sticking in my panini press to cook. It really really hit the spot- I didn't want another shake and it was far too warm to enjoy one of my hot meals.
I got caught short while shopping today; i went out to look for filming props and was going from shop to shop. My water intake has been decent today and I found myself really needing a pee in B&M. It go so bad I had to run out the store! I had to jump in the car and drive for 6 minutes to a big tesco where i knew there were customer toilets.
In the past, I'd have found a manager and asked them if I could use their loo- and because I was bigger and had a massive bloated stomach, it was easy to insinuate that I was expecting just by holding my belly, and they'd never say no. I couldn't do that now!! Even with my bloating, It's not as bad as before and can't be mistaken for pregnancy- It's a good thing, right?

This morning's weigh-in made me happy. I've hit healthy BMI range- which I didn't realise was one of my goals. I still have 7kg to lose until my ultimate goal, but hey!
This weeks measurements
Weight: 67.7kg (-1.1kg yay!) of which 26.1% fat, 52.3% water and 36.5% muscle.
Arm: 28cm (no change)
Underbust: 82.5cm (-2cm yay!)
Waist: 78cm (omg -4cm yay!)
Tummy: 99cm (+1cm?)
Hips: 100cm (no change)
Thigh: 55cm (-2.5cm yay!)

upload_2016-9-15_13-4-45.png

So my BMI is now 24.8!
This also means I now have to move on to the stabiliser programme - has anyone got experience with this? I'm wondering if I should move to TSPlus/simple solution for the rest of the weight loss and then move on to step 3 and 4 in a few weeks when I hit my goal? I'm so chuffed!

Yesterday was my first day on TS Plus. Had hot water because I've run out of lemons and haven't had time to buy more... Had a strawberry shake with psyllium husk for breakfast, a choc orange shake for lunch, OH made me spag bol with soy mince and konjac noodles. Had a choc orange bar before bed.

Today I've had nothing so far. Just hot water and a bit of bottled water... Due to an early start. Feel a bit nauseous now. Got a client meeting now and then I will try and make a shake somewhere. Really wish I'd picked up a bar.

Got back to the office around 3 and was sooooooo hungry- after having had nothing all day! Swang by tesco on the way and in the reduced section the had a couple of pots of spiced cauliflower. I just ate one with a splash of hot pepper sauce and it did the trick. I'll make myself a shake in a little while too.
I bought fresh figs for OH. I really want one. I love fresh figs! Apparently on re-introducing carbs you're supposed to start with fruit... so would it be okay to have one?

What a bloody weekend!
Ok so I wonder where I should start. Friday I suppose? So I had one pot of spiced cauliflower for lunch and in the evening my sister made me a forza slim caramel latte and oh my goshhh it is lush. I pinched a sachet off her and intend to buy some for myself today. They're a little expensive at £4.99 for three sachets, but boots have them on 3 for 2 so will grab them today. I had a bar before bed on Friday.

Saturday was my friend's 30th. I had a shake for breakfast- almond milk & vanilla with powdered psyllium husk. I don't remember if I had a lunch shake... I don't think I did. Before I left I made some chicken shami kebabs to pop in the freezer for quick meals.
Added the recipe here: https://www.minimins.com/threads/shami-kebabs.355985/

At Carluccio's I had the goats cheese and beetroot salad- which was massive and I couldn't finish it. Left half the slice of cheese and about a third of the salad. Didn't touch cake. I did however try about a quarter or fifth of a glass of house red. At the karaoke bar I got myself a vodka tonic but couldn't bring myself to drink it. I had about two sips and left it to the side. massive waste of money at £7! Stayed sober. I was complimented so much on my weight loss- I was absolutely loving it. The confidence boost is massive, even better than having my clothes zip up with ease!!! Saturday night I got home at about 3am and had a bar before I went to sleep.

Yesterday was a difficult day. I had a training workshop on Sunday morning so had to wake up around 8 despite having gone to bed at 3, showered, dressed and rushed off to the workshop without breakfast or water. I got there at 10 after having picked up a couple of people on the way. Had a couple of small plastic 150ml cups of water as soon as i got there- got heartburn for the first time (probably because of the small amount of alcohol Sat night) and it hurt going down. They had tea, biscuits and fruit as nibbles, and I had my sister's other forza meal replacement caramel latte sachet so every chance I got I put about two teaspoons worth into a polystyrene cup and made myself a latte- the one meal replacement sachet kept me going the whole day, because lunch was deep fried and carb heavy options only. Got home around 10pm and finally made myself a salad with 3 shami kebabs. Got up in the middle of the night with terrible cystitis- thanks to dehydration.

This morning I had a boiled egg salad and the last teaspoon of the forza caramel latte sachet mixed in hot water. In total this one sachet has given me 5 lattes! definitely off to buy some now.

Last edited:
Picked up 2 caramel latte and 1 hot chocolate from boots. About to have half a sachet of caramel latte for my lunch :)
Also, superdrug have an offer on bars which I just took advantage of- it's on the superdrug slenderplan meal replacement bars. They're 2 for £2 with triple points. also they shakes are reduced, I'm kicking myself for not picking up a pack or two- they do 10packs of shakes and they're currently £2.99. I may go back and grab a strawberry and latte flavour.

Last night I shared a bar with OH while watching telly :)
So far today:
  • hot lemon water (finally squeezed lemon last night!)
  • half a sachet of forza stir it slim caramel latte in mug of hot water
  • currently having a dr pepper zero for the first time ever- it's so fizzy! the fizziest drink i've ever had! I'm having to leave it to settle to get rid of some of the fizz! I'm not sure I like it though. Has an aftertaste that i'd aliken to the smell of dog mess.
For later I've got a gorgeous layered salad for me and OH, with cooked beetroot, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, sweetcorn, spring onion, avocado and sweet gem lettuce. I've got a dressing made from green chutney (coriander, mint, ginger, chilli and lime) and EVOO, and I picked up some cooked chicken pieces to scatter over.
Purchased a couple of boxes superdrug slenderplan shakes because of the offer (£2.99 for a box of 10) plus they have a latte flavour so couldn't resist.
I was wondering... will i ever be able to eat rice or potato again? I think I've developed a slight phobia of certain foods and i'm worried about how to reintroduce them. I was never a big fan of bread- except fresh flatbreads. I'm going to make low carb garlic naans (soon.. maybe tonight if i have time) using a recipe i found online which uses coconut flour and psyllium husk.
Rice was a major part of my diet before but cauliflower rice isn't quite cutting it... I'd like to know how to reintroduce brown and wild rice at least.

Had a salad with spicy lamb for dinner, and then an exante bar before bed- need to stop getting over-excited over "real" food and do this properly, for fear of piling my weight back on!
Been feeling a little bit rough. Dizzy every time I stand up. My right forefinger is red, swollen, itchy and bumpy and i've got a rash all over my body. My tongue feels like sandpaper and I've been nauseous all morning. Managed my lemon water- just downed it when it was lukewarm.
Went to the doctor and was told blood sugars, urine, blood pressure all fine. She took a swab of my throat and sent it off and told me to take a daily antihistamine to help with the rash. Just about to take a cetirizine tablet. Currently sipping a fora stir-it-slim hot chocolate so my stomach isn't completely empty.

Weighed in at 67kg on the nose this morning. Glad to see losses are still going despite the addition of real food, but I do need to up the replacements and try to stick to just one "real" meal a day. Will do measurements and % 's when I'm feeling a bit less rough.

Yesterday had a forza stir it slim hot chocolate. Half a sachet for breakfast, and half a sachet for lunch. Last night had saag chicken (spinach and chicken) with cauli rice and sambharo (spicy cabbage & carrot slaw) for dinner followed by a bar before bed.

Felt a little better today. Rash is still prominent but not as bad. Finger still swollen but I can use it- just cant make a fist with it.
Had lemon water in the morning, and then a choc orange shake with psyllium husk for breakfast. Had 2-3 mason jars full of water and a salad with raw spinach, spicy chicken & avocado.
Trying to make an active effort to stay on SS/TS Plus. At the moment I still feel i'm getting overexcited about real food and neglecting the meal replacements. A little annoyed with myself.
I'll have some more slaw at home, maybe that can be my dinner. And then I've got a bar in my bag for before bed.

Last edited:
Friday:
Lemon water
Forza hot chocolate for breakfast
Strawberry shake for lunch
Went out to indian restaurant for dinner and had a lamb tikka, salad, daal and one chapatti- my first bit of break for ages

Saturday:
Lemon water
1/2 sachet of forza caramel latte for breakfast
Piri Piri chicken salad for lunch
had wisdom tooth out at 3pm, no food or drink for 24hours afterwards except for a couple of sips of water to take co-codamol and ibuprofen.

Sunday:
Nothing until around 7pm when I remembered I could drink again. Then I had a lemon cheesecake shake.
Had a hot chocolate before bed- a real one with real milk and real 76% dark chocolate. Calculated about 30g of carbs for the serving. couldn't GAF about the calories because I'd been starving myself.

Nothing so far this morning, face is aching. Just took 2 co-codamol. Got shakes in my bag for when I can be bothered to get out of bed. Working from home today.

Back