disabled and losing weight

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by rach-chavette, 16 September 2009 Social URL.

1. rach-chavette

rach-chavette Full Member

finding it hard as i cannot do my normal exercise as i used to .. even walking is a chore :eek: Anyone else in this situation?

Rachy x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rach-chavette

rach-chavette Full Member

Hi Kev..
    I too am having tests for MS but so far all come back ok.. My neuro is telling me I had an infection on my spine and thats whats caused my foot drop /bladder retention etc but im not so sure :rolleyes::confused: I too have to use a wheelchair to get about long distance other than that im on crutches/ foot brace .. Its a pain in the bum but hey im managing ;) Glad to hear the Hypnosis working for you mate .. :flirt2:
    Thanks for your reply... sometimes its nice to know your not alone :):p

You have to go into your user CP above ^ then select signiture and upload your pic from there mate .. but I think you have to have 20+ posts before you can do this;)

Rachy xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.