Disapointed

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Miss Phoenix, 4 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss Phoenix

Miss Phoenix Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone,
    just got back from my first weigh in, I have 3 stone to loose. Well I have stuck with sole source religiously, had my three packs a day and plenty of water. My CDC weighed me and on my first week I have only lost 4 pounds :(
    I am on my period so I guess that may be the reason but I was so excited when I read everyones tales of 'first week' weight loss, i was just hoping for the same.
    Oh well I wont give up.. lets hope some more comes off next week. Good luck to you all xx Miss P

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi, Congratulations on your 4lb weight loss, everybodys weight loss is different on the first week, as it depends on the fluid thats in their body, remember it was 4 lbs of FAT you lost off your body and every pound that you lose gets you nearer to your goal. good luck in your weight loss journey.

4. Miss Phoenix

Miss Phoenix Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you hun, I just thought the first week you mainly lost water and just a bit of fat, is it just fat loss in the first week? I got my ketones tested and Im in the zone. So at least thats good :)
    I hope to do better next week! Thank for replying xx Miss P

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.