disapointed

Lol Cheryl and a physio :D

Cool... that means we can grab a lift with them Cheryl!

lol :D cant wait! any cute drs for me??

ooo that would be good. medics on stand by. think of all the things we could try out. lots of drunken girlies with a pole, trampoline, table and microphones.
oh my poor neighbour has to put up with me every friday night :D

There is 1 very cute dr if i can find where he is now Vic. you would be shocked to see how many people you can fit in the back of a party bus. Thats the name of an ambo on a fri or sat night with the drunks. I once picked up a load from one of our guys wedding reception, designated driver that night

party bus i like it. bet you glad you are off this weekend?

Most definately. They will all be out this weekend. Its the end of the month too (pay day) so even more reason for them to get stupid. For those that dont know by "them" i mean joe public!
Im going to do a bootie tomorrow to get rid of some stuff and then sun a long walk followed by a nice country pub lunch.
What are you planning?

Oh Cheryl i need to do a bottie - fancy selling my stuff???

leaving work in min then home bf coming over, tonight drinking and on here probably and playing on we cheer. Sat housework and cooking day (get that freezer full) sunday dont know. all will involve walking doglets lots and drinking lots ;)

Hmmm housework. I might do the basics and wait til mon for the rest! Ive never done a booty before but have so much i need to get rid of.

Glad your feeling better hun. We made £137 today and got a bit left over so need to find more to do another one. I really enjoyed it.

Morning all.

yes love, nice and quiet, building up my reserves for next weekend, 'cos I'll need them.

building up my reserves for next weekend,
same here what you up to next weekend Jim?

Army V Navy love. :D

Back