disapointed

Great! ready for the wine and the weekend now then xx

my weekend has been cancelled. woof is poorly with a sickness bug so have had to postpone tonight. :cry:
will still be having a bottle of bacardi and will be kidless for the first time in 4 years so will have fun anyways

that yeah baby was for caz not you faf. oh no what a shame - is there no one else you can go with? :(

That's a shame FAF, poor woofy.

that yeah baby was for caz not you faf. oh no what a shame - is there no one else you can go with? :(
yes, spudsy was coming too. we wanted to keep the group small so was just the four of us (and my hubby) and i didnt fancy just the 3 of us going without woof. but i have invited spudsy over for a drinky poo's. think i would rather just me and hubby alone in the house tonight. never been alone in the house together before :D

who is spudsy? x

OOh no, poor Woofy! I hope she's OK xx
Grab your bags Vicky, we're on our way down to a party hun :D

Grab your bags Vicky, we're on our way down to a party hun
lol i wish. if i had dog sitter id be there!

Glad its helping Vicky. Physio's are also very good, they can re aline your spine and works the muscles around it to give you a better posture and stronger healthier back. I had mine done after a car crash and she worked wonders with me. Make sure they give you some exercises to rebuild the muscles Vicky hun.

Thanks Cheryl I will. XXX
wish it was bit closer - stupid me for living oop north!

Yeahhhh that's 3 of us now - don't worry about location, where there's a will there's a way :)

we shall have to organise a big get together for us all. i party every friday night and am in the middle of most peeps on here. also have a large house and plenty of room for people to stay over. even have a solid dining table if people want to dance on that lol :D

It just keeps on getting better :D

wont be any room to put the meat on! ooo i know. i have a pasting table could put a lovely bit of wall paper on it to colour co'rdinate with the walls and eat off that lol.
no heels on my dining table though :D

I'll take them off 1st. Actually its the pole i want to play on! Can you imagine, I'll have to bring an ambo up with a crew in it on stand by

Back