disapointed

saunders0000

love my family
as some of you know iv been here for two weeks know and loving it but......
i slipped a disc in my lower back 11 days ago and have been on meds for the last 9 days and im slowly puting it back on due to this. :cry: im so not happy right now but what can i do my holiday is in 4 weeks and i could off lost a at least a stone by then. but now not holding up much hope.going back to docs tomorrow and hope not to be on these stupid meds much longer. i just need cheering up right now sorry for moaning guys
linda

Oh Linda :grouphugg:
You sound so fed up and I dont blame you. Any idea how long you are going to be laid up for???

Oh poor you! :flowers:Is it no easier yet Linda? Maybe you could try some different meds as well hunni? xx

(((hugs))) would be worth chatting thru your options with yr gp. x

Oh hunni..... Thats not good : o (

Like Ditz said, have a natter with ya GP. Fingers crossed for you

Woofy x

Hey Linda, can i ask whats meds your on? It is very possible that with nost meds you can still loose weight on the atkins. The most common one to help people gain weight is a steroid based, and even this you can, if not loose then maintain on the atkins. I have done this so know its possible. I may also be able to recommend other meds for you to ask your GP about. Its worth a try. Maybe you can feel great on your hols yet......Dont give up. xx

Hey Linda, can i ask whats meds your on? It is very possible that with nost meds you can still loose weight on the atkins. The most common one to help people gain weight is a steroid based, and even this you can, if not loose then maintain on the atkins. I have done this so know its possible. I may also be able to recommend other meds for you to ask your GP about. Its worth a try. Maybe you can feel great on your hols yet......Dont give up. xx

thanks for your support guys really does help keep me motivated

im on lansoprazole to stop any sickness and naprosyn for swelling/pain

Sorry you're feeling bad, back pain is the worst!
Hope you'll feel better soon. Don't give up!!!

Hang on in there. This is just a temporary delay. These things happen and back injury is a total pain. I suffered one myself a few years back, digging in my garden for hours on end and putting way too much effort into it (yes to 'burn calories'). I stood up too quickly from a very stooped position and felt pain ripping through my back. Like hot burning fire! I took to my bed of course as I could not stay upright for any length of time. And yeah I gained weight during those weeks but only because I was comforting myself with bikkies!

If you stay on plan you will make it through. The good quality food you are now eating will help you to heal. All the best and stay strong xx

oh no, i do sympathise with you. i have had back problems on and off for years. i broke my coxic bone when i was a kid and it flares up big time every few years.
you will get through this. dont give up. if u want to scream/shout/moan then this is the place. x x x x x x x x x x

{{{{Linda}}}}

How are you feeling today Linda? Any easier hun? xx

fingers crossed xxx

back from docs signed off for another 2 weeks and some different meds yay :D

thankyou to every1 for your support will be on here all the time now lol as im gonna be bored

Hey honey x lets hope you get on the mend soon xxx

Back