Disapointed

Kim26

Gold Member
Hi guys, I've had some bad (but also good) news this weekend. My boyfriend and I got accepted and offered a flat on the shared ownership scheme (the good news) but having spoken to a financial advisor we really need to raise an extra 3k to cover costs before march 2011 which means it looks like I have to give up lighterlife! I just can't warrant the £280 a month when I need to save 1.5k in a few months! I am thinking of getting next weeks packs tomorrow and then trying to introduce food slowly (no carbs) by having 2 packs + small meal and then going to 1 pack + 2 small meals down to all food!

I am concerned about havinb yo eat again but will join weightwatchers or slimming world as soon as i am back on food to keep on going but equally so excited about the flat I am determined not to put the weight back on! Really I am wondering if anyone has an advice for how to handle this?

Thanks in advance! Xx

Well a slight update - my mum very kindly told me before bed last night that she will pay for me to continue on LL until Christmas :) I'm so relieved!!!

I'll cross the RTM bridge when i get there!

Hi Kim.
Don't worry huni you will go back to LL in your own time.
Getting your own place is great news so don't feel disappointed.
You can still carry on losing weight if you're sensible and focused.
And remember. This forum and support of your virtual friends is for free! :)
Good luck darling xx

Hi Kim,
That is great news about the flat!
It's so lovely of your mum to pay until Christmas, there is loads of info about RTM on this forum so you'll have no problems. A few people i've read about have done RTM on their own and managed just fine :) Like magiclove said, you've always got minimins and it's free!
LL is a very expensive diet, as happy as I am for losing the weight, I would hate to add up how much i've spent on it in total!
xxxx

If you want to keep doing a VLCD then there are cheaper ones than LL. The cheapest I've found are the Avidlite sachets - make sure you get the ones designed to be proper meal replacements. You can do this while you save money and you could always go back to LL afterwards if you still need to.

sorry for barging in

good luck with your new flat and with coming off the lighter life

happy new year to you all

Back