disapointing 3rd weigh in

vampalicious

Silver Member
hi, ive only lost 3lb this week, im really upset about it, i did have a planned day of but i hardly ate anything, but its still been TOTM as my periods are all over the place with my baby been just 4 months old and the CD has made it worse, also i havnt been managing to drink water, all i had yesterday was 2 black coffees and half a litre of water which i know is really bad as my body will be holding on to it!
im having a planned 3 days off from now, then straight back onto CD SS with no days off, so hopefully after xmas the good losses will come rolling in!
have a good xmas eve everyone!
x

Still a fab weightloss all together hun.... Good Luck when u get back on again

Have a great xmas

In all honesty you should be really happy with that loss. As it's more than what you would lose on a normal diet. If it's any consolation on my week 3 weigh in I only lost 2lbs and I stuck to the diet 100%. 21lbs in 3 weeks is a lot of weight to lose and perhaps your body just needs to adjust to it.

Hi there,

I just wanted to say I know exactly how you feel, my 4th weigh in I only lost 1lb and I was SS 100%, have been for 5 weeks now and i was really disheartened. I had a stressful week, had caffeine (which i never normally do) and hardly drank any water because there was so much going on, I think all of these things contributed and alot of people on here reassured me that sometimes it just happens as your body needs to catch up! This week I lost 3lb, I was hoping for 4lb for my 2 stone but was happy with that, had another bad week with my little boy and half expected another 1lb but did manage to down the water this week and also switched to decaff coffee!!!!

Try not to think about it too much, enjoy your days off and then get back on it and you will get some great losses!!!

Have a fab Christmas xx

Vampalicious you may not have eaten much on your planned day off but I think I remember reading that you drank over 6 pints of lager or did we forget about that bit?!! :whoopass: ;)

Well done on your loss you've done bloomin well considering :)

yes Serena i did have over 6 pints of larger,but went back into ketosis the next day, so it cant have done me that much damage lol

Then why are you disappointed with a great 3lb loss lol :D Ketosis or no ketosis that lager would have set you back around 1000 calories and CD is a vlcd after all :)

Back