Extra Easy Disappointed in me...

Was meant to go start back my local class tonight and haven't. Made the excuse that I don't have cash on me (and obv classes don't take card).

I'm just worried that this is NEVER going to work again for me.
It worked the first time and hasn't since. I've rejoined 4 times! And each time lasted only a few weeks! What is it going to take?! :(

Feeling blue.

Keep trying. I rejoined for what was about the 15th time in August 2011, because something just clicked in my head and I was fed up of being overweight. In fact, it was the 3rd time I'd joined that particular group in about 6 months! SW WILL work for you again, but you may have to wait for the right time and that may not be now.
Don't be disppointed in yourself- you have made an important decision, and all you have to do now is to act on it.
Is there another group you could join locally, which you haven't been to before? That way it might seem more 'new' and more inspiring. I lurked on this forum for a few months before rejoining and picked up lots of positive vibes which convinced me that SW was the best plan out there.

Hi, all i can say to you is to keep trying. Sometimes if you are in the mind set that something isn't going to work, it usually won't.
Write down a big list of reasons why you're losing weight and how you'll benefit from it, from this you'll feel so much more positive about the plan. Plan your meals for the week, make something you haven't tried before. The key is to believe you can do it (sounds so cheesy i know).

Go to group, you will appreciate the support and people can help you if you think you may be doing something wrong.. cheer up! Xx

See if you can work out what you do that takes you off plan Identify your triggers and try to avoid them. Set your goals really really small and anything extra will seem like a bonus. Also think about when it DOES work and ask yourself what is different. How will you know when you are succeeding and when do you label it as failing. Just a few ideas to bring different perspectives into your awareness Good luck

Why do you think you can't do it? What do you think is making you put a wall up between you and success?
Only you know when you're ready to start so don't feel bad, you will get that motivation as you had it before you can get it again. Don't be disheartened x

If you can afford it why don't you pay for six or twelve weeks in advance? Hopefully committing to going to that many classes will keep you consistent.

I have lost count how many times I had re joined slimming world. Would attended group loose a stone and then give up!

Rejoined the same group for the 8th time!!!! 6 weeks ago and something has clicked this time. I'm really motivated and determined to be a size 12/14 by Christmas! So far have lost 21lbs in 5 weeks.

My advice keep at it and one day it will all fall into place!

Back