• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Disappointed in MYSELF

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
S: 13st7lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 1st5lb(10.05%)
Finally finally finally got below 11 stones - 10/13.5 at last weigh in - phew - it's been a long 6 weeks losing a pound and a half pound and then Xmas and gaining 2.5lb's etc- but FINALLY got below last weigh in.

So why have I had a terrible week and ate anything that didn't move ! Went out on a very long hike (walk) with DD today got back and ate NOT one but 3 bagels with thick butter and jam when I got back.

:mad:

I know I won't lose this week but just praying that I don't go over the 11 stones AGAIN.

:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
Don't be so hard on yourself, we all, go through these phases(wish we didn't,) just draw a ____________, and get back on the wagon. You've done really well with your weight loss:D

S: 17st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 5st2lb(29.39%)
Like Maclynn said ... best to draw a line underneath it and get back on the wagon .... its a tiny hitch and thats fine so dont worry xxxx

Were you particularly strict with yourself to get under the 11st ??? Sometimes if you have not been using your syns etc it can lead to a blow out in the end. I'm not saying that is what happened just suggesting it as an option. Whatever the reason don't beat yourself up hun and just move onwards ;)

S: 13st13lb C: 13st8lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st5lb(2.56%)
If I'm reading this right you've done really well to reach your goal, but are now feeling worried that you will have put on after a terrible week. Have you actually weighed yourself? You maybe worrying unnecessarily.
If you have had a tough week maybe its worth asking yourself what the triggers were. You say you went on a really long walk; had you eaten enough free food for this?
Try not to beat yourself up about what has happened this week; the last 6 weeks show you can do it. This is just an opportunity to learn about what will help you maintain.
Good luck.