Disappointed...no loss

susieb

:( I haven't lost an ounce this week,in spite of being in ketosis all week:sigh: My CDC thinks I've got water retention:boohoo:
Anyway,I'm not giving up,I've had really good losses so far,so I'm happy with that.Hopefully I'll have a big loss next week.

Susie dont be disheartened, hopefully you will have a huge loss next week, if you have stuck to it, you will be due a big loss.
Just dont let it get you down enough to have a nibble on anything, be strong, you can do it.

I think it must be a phase of the moon or something! :rolleyes:

I only lost 1lb this week despite good behaviour! I've read at least 3 or 4 other posts of people who have not cheated and not lost or little an unusually small amount this week!

Let's put it down to something lunar or some other freak of nature and look ahead!! :rotflmao:

Had my weigh in today and have gained a pound :cry: . Been good all week - it's not fair!! This is the first time in 13 weeks that I have not lost weight - I'll show them scales next week!!!!!

I'm happy to go along with the lunar theory - but just incase, I have swallowed so much water since my weigh in that I can hear it slooshing about inside when I ran down the stairs a minute ago :tear_drop:

:mad: Grrrrrr......darn scales must have been broken Susie.....;)
Stay strong next weeks loss will be fab!

Back