Disappointed with first weigh in :( feeling down

Jnolan

Hi I have been on cd for 15 days now and didn't get weighed until 2 weeks as bank holiday meant my CDC wasn't able to weigh me in. So anyway, I had the flu and my period from day 9 and I felt terrible, I tried to keep going drinking lots more water but on day 12 and 13 I caved and ate. It wasn't much but I guess it must of slowed things down. I only lost 8lb. I'd done so well and was still on my period at the weigh in. I now feel deflated, I know it's my own fault but thought I would of lost a bit more over 2 weeks. I'm still carrying on and putting those two days i ate behind me and hope this week will be better. My flu has got bad again? Just when I thought I was getting better. I'm so down and weak but I won't give up. I'm tired of being overweight. I really want this but it's like everything keeps going against me. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks j x

Keep at it, I managed to lose loads with cambridge when all other diets failed. Remember that flu etc and the meds you may take can cause temporary fluid build up.

8lbs is an enormous amount in such a short space of time, there arent many other diets you could achieve that. I think it's always easy to want more (i do every time i get weighed) but the important thing is that the weight is coming off and as you said you were on TOTM and bloated so would be retaining water also. Try not to be so disheartened and hang on in there :)

I know, but it seems everyone loses south more in just 1 week?? Maybe it will all come off this week. Will try and be strong lol xx

You probably did lose more but eating could have made u regain a large amount. You will prob have good loss this week if ur 100%.
X

It's hard not to compare - but everyones different, has different starting weight etc....

This is your journey not anyone else's.

Back