Disappointed with slow weight loss :-(

What a fab quote and really is so true! Weigh in today for me! Set a mini-target last week of 3lbs off and stuck to 100% plus done some walking. Im not feeling a 3lb loss though I don't think!! We will see. The anxiety has set in 4 hours and 6 minutes until WI!

I can beat this!!

I lost a stone and a half and since then I have been stuck between 9.12 and 10 St this is going on 7-8 months now! So I am getting slightly annoyed now I'm giving it another go 100% starting this week and if nothing happens I may have to try something else but I will come bacK to sw as it is a healthy living style.

If you keep a diary this also helps!

Well done on your losses you are being to hard on yourself at least you ate losing something if I lost even half a pound I would be happy!

I can beat this!!

I lost a stone and a half and since then I have been stuck between 9.12 and 10 St this is going on 7-8 months now! So I am getting slightly annoyed now I'm giving it another go 100% starting this week and if nothing happens I may have to try something else but I will come bacK to sw as it is a healthy living style.

If you keep a diary this also helps!

Well done on your losses you are being to hard on yourself at least you ate losing something if I lost even half a pound I would be happy!

I agree about the healthy living style. I am frustrated at my slow weight loss but I really dont want a regain. In the years I have lost 6 stone, (which is loads but its actually 2 stones at 3 dieting attempts) so I know I can do it. This time I need to lose that 2 stone again and keep it off which is why 1lb a week is the way I want to do it. That will mean 20lbs off by Christmas! :) I just gotta keep going! It is working!

Mine is not working it is a sts situation for many months so I can't even say it's working :(

Hi Baby-Belle
Are you attending the meetings? If so what does she say about the sts for such a long time? x

No due to me shift I can't keep to meetings :(

Hi Baby-Belle
Do you have a food diary? Someone on here might be able to help you if there is something you are not synning or something like that? Im a bit new to help but someone might be able too advise you x

Yeh I've had one for ages, I haven't been following plan 100% lately as I have just been eating healthy I was hoping that if I did that and went back on it, it would work again!!!

I have to say that I stick to the plan 100% every week. I don't seem to feel the need to have flexi syns. My willpower must be quite strong at the moment!!

Another 2 1/2 off this week making a total of 7 1/2 in 5 weeks. Slow but steady! Good luck Baby-belle, hope that you get back on track x

Think thin!! Imagine yourself wearing 2 sizes less and your brain will figure out a way to get there! Positive thoughts only :)

well done on ur weight loss this week!!! i can relate to the slow process tho, first week i lost 3lb, second week i gained 1.5 and then last week i lost 1lb and i seen people in group last week that joined same day as me and they were getting their half stone award and it was like a kick in the face. I know the plan works cos my hubby has been doing it too and he is down 10lbs!! i have a habit of getting on the scales between group meetings and its very annoying when your not seeing much loss. My wi is on wednesday and im already thinking that i wont lose, have a heavy feeling in my stomach, tho i am on antibiotics for a kidney infection, could that slow it down?

bernieg02 said:
My wi is on wednesday and im already thinking that i wont lose

how did ur weigh in go? x

I'm a bit like that, convinced I'm doing it wrong because I only lost 3.5 pouds on my first week thats the lowest I've ever done on first week but at least I did it without really noticing I was dieting!

I was a bit the same only losing 2lb on 1st week where as days gone by I wld have easily lost 6-7lbs :-( but I am a few years older this time round ;-)

Back