Original Disappointed

I only lost 1lb this week. I'm so disappointed as I gained 2.5lbs last week eventhough I was strict as anything. I had an evening off this week and used up most of my weeks' syns - but i went right back on it the next day and have been strict all of the week - with the exception of the one night. Plus I've eaten mostly superfree foods. what's going on?!

I booked my holiday on sunday and have 6 weeks till I go. I want to try to lose 1 stone, if I can't then I can't - but at this rate I think it's unlikely.

I'm going to try to add in 1 or 2 extra easy days this week - as I do tend to eat similar things all the time. I'm not sure if eating the same things day in and day out will stall weight loss. does anyone know??

Also, I am eating a banana, peach, nectarine, plum and strawberries with my shredded wheat bitesize & v. low fat yoghurt in the mornings. I know that fruit is on the free list, but has anyone had issues with weight loss when eating loads of fruit??

Dont be disheartened hun. 1lb is actually a lot!! Seriously, have you felt how mch 1lb is!!! Have you tried Sucess Express, maybe that will give you the boost you need to shift that little bit more. Keep up the good work x

what's the success express - is it like th 7-day quick start where you have a number of units and its very strict??

Na thats Fast Forward (I think)

SE is 2/3 superfoods in your meals or something like that. Search it and take a look at a few people's menu's :)

Back