Disappointed!!

Your probably right about your metabolism hun. Smoking affects the amoutn of oxygen in your blood ect so it could be a factor.

Well done tho for stopping thats amazing to be doing both stopping smoking and losing weight.

I bet you will have an amazing 4lb loss next week...i can feel it in my bones lol
xx

i hope so i will take your word for it hehe it's kind of took my mind off the no smoking to be honest and i'm not drinking to help too but i will be this weekend so keep your fingers crossed for me, i might have to invest in an inhalator.

Stopping smoking doesnt slow your metabolism, but smoking does stop you being hungry (medical science student)

It's my first time back on a diet since xmas and i have been eating loads i am allowed 22 points and i have been pretty much using them. i didn't think about it but i have stopped smoking too so i think this might be a contributing factor too am on my 13th day and it makes your metabolism slow down.

Really, really well done on the quitting smoking, I started WW this week and was supposed to have given up the fags too alas I felt I couldn't do both at the same time so your doing doubly well - trying to lose weight is hard enough but to o it and give up smoking at the same time is excellant.:)

Back