• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Disappointed! :-(

S: 12st4lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 27 Loss: 0st5lb(2.91%)
I had my first weigh in this morning. Although it's only officially Day 6 (but I wanted to weigh in on a sunday morning as it's easier). Anyway I only lost 5lbs. I know that's 5lbs gone, but previously I've had much higher losses in week 1.
Think I might have to up the activity! Hey ho. Onwards and .......downwards!
:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done! I only lost 5lbs first week too, when on cambridge diet i lost 11lbs in first week. I had my TOTM so couldtn be dissapointed and either should you be. 5lbs is better off than staying on...so keep up the good work xx

markanderl

Silver Member
S: 18st7lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 1st7lb(8.11%)
If I am right on CD you only consume 400 cal's a day, I am not sure as I have never done it but I have read it somewhere, and on Exante you are consuming 600, thats a 3rd more, thus the reason. Please excuse me If I am wrong.

But well done on the weight loss, hey 5lbs is 5lbs.

rose1987

reaching my goal
S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done size10dreamer dont be disappointed you have done well and like diet kitty said the bigger you are the bigger the loss x

Carry around 5 bags of sugar....see how long it takes til u feel they are too heavy. THAT is what u lost...that heavy lump of fat.....(sorry hehe)....that always makes me feel better though. xxxx