Disappointed

minxie

One day at a time!
I only lost half a pound and I was soooo good:cry: Still I started out thinking that if I lost 1lb a week I'd be 4 stone lighter by this time next year and I'm still on target for that - 6lbs in 6 weeks, but it seems a bit feeble compared to others:(

Don't worry!!! You're 1lb closer to your goal!! Sometimes our body just plateaus like that, maybe change up your routine a bit. Don't worry, be good and i'm sure you'll lose more next week :)
It's not that it's not working anymore, if that was the case the weight loss would gradually slow. Just might be something different you've eaten or done something slightly different that means your body hasn't processed in the best way. Stay motivated, stay on track. You'll get there!! Well done on the losses, you're doing brilliantly xxxx

Last edited:
If your just as good this week you will probably get a nice surprise at your next weigh in, sometimes our bodies do random things. It might be that you have lost inches rather than lbs this week do your clothes feel any looser? Keep your chin up and your aim is definatly achievable

I was just about to say the same... maybe you would benefit from measuring yourself (bust,waist, hips, thighs etc) as i always noticed when loosing weight previously that the inches decreased alot quicker than the lbs... Everyones different!!

But you still had a loss hun and that is something to be proud of... a little step closer to target so chin up :D Your doing fab!! xxx

I have 3 or 4 weeks of really low losses such as 1/2 or STS and then I get a nice big one to make up for it, that is why I measure my losses by the month, it looks so much better, dont give up im sure this time next week yourll be smiling ear to ear :) x

Back