Disappointed

Betty

1st weigh in after 5 days was 7ib.
2nd weigh in after another 5 days (today) a pathetic 2 ib.

I could wait to get weighed tonight then 2ib off. Not happy!!
I've come home an gone straight to bed sulking :-(

Why do u think such a low weight loss guys? I've been 100%. Even went out for a big walk!!

Some people have a slow second week, I am one of them. Next week will be higher for you x

There's no rhyme nor reason to it, hunni. :hug99: Some of us have even been known to gain on a 100% week. That really sucks, let me tell you.

But please keep in mind that scales don't tell you the whole truth. They can't tell you how much fat you've lost. All they can tell you is how much your combined lean muscle, bone, flesh, fat and water currently weighs.

We retain water for all sorts of reasons, from being stressed, tired, a bit under the weather, it being TOTM, or just because. Yes, just because. :rolleyes: Our bodies aren't machines and we should be glad they aren't, because when things go a bit wrong, like when we're not well, instead of breaking down completely our bodies know to hold on to water to keep us functioning.

On Cambridge, if you stick to the diet 100%, you will be losing fat, every single week. You may not see it - the scales may not show it, but it'll be going. And one day, very soon, you'll look in the mirror and wonder where that skinny person looking back at you came from!

Hugs :bighug:

Ahhhh that is lovely. Makes me feel so much better x

Just re-assessed th 2 weeks.
10 days in the result looks like so:
9ib down. 5 inch off stomach.
I deffo suffered for it though!!!

Looking at the overall time, it does make me feel a little more focused again
I can do this journey !!!

Glad to see to see you're looking at the bigger picture :). Like Jewel said, I've known lots of people lose less in the 2nd week then have a much bigger loss in the 3rd. I'll have my fingers crossed for you next week.

don't know about ten days, but after 9 days, i'd only lost 5.5lbs, and i had a similar bmi to you.

Back