Disappointed

kazza55

I have just been for my second weigh in after sticking to the programme 100% and i have lost 4lbs. I know that this is good but i really felt like it should be a little more. I had my first weigh in 2 days early and i lost 7lbs so i dont suppose 11lbs in 2 weeks is bad but looking at everyone elses losses on here i was expecting a little more. I have about 7 stone to lose altogether and i really thought i would lose a lot more in my first few weeks. I am drinking between 4 to 6 litres of water a week and having my shakes. I havent been having anything else at all. Am i doing something wrong?

4 pounds is average for vlcd, remember your shocking your body, it may be trying its damdest to hold on to its weight... give it time, your nearly to your first stone thats a real achievement... id be happy with 4 pound a weeek well done :D i did lipotrim its very goood :D keeep positive :D :p

Hey Kazza, 4lb is amazing...Don't be to down you are 4lb lighter than last week that is fantastic *chin up* :):):)

4 lb is great hun, chin up :D

4lbs is great well done x

Behave..... what other diet can you do and lose 11lbs in 2 weeks - you have done really well to stick to it and sounds like your doing all the right things - you could vary the way you drink/eat you shakes, making up flavours etc to help you stick to it if you're ever feeling low - maybe try a little excerise now after 2 weeks have passed - every calorie burnt counts - good luck ... hang on in there:D

I suppose you are all right!! Nearly a stone in 2 weeks is pretty good going. I think im on a bit of a downer today, we went to visit friends last night and they thought it would be a good idea to strike the bbq up..... I really found it difficult not to eat anything, i would have given my right arm for a chicken drumstick and a bit of salad. Sundays seem to be a bad day for me, i cope really well all week and because of this i am on a high on Saturdays but that has worn off by SUnday afternoons and i could really eat something.

The pharmacist did mention about putting me on the maintenance programme in a couple of week as i go on my hols is 3 weeks time. Is this the norm??

Hey,

I can understand why you might feel a little let down with the 4 pounds loss. If you have 7 stone to loose then I can imagine you were expecting maybe another 5 or 6 pounds. I think we all get a bit spoit on LT and expect that every weigh in should be massive!

If you have of lost 5 pounds then you probably would have been happy! But the funny thing about this diet is that it ALWAYS EVENS OUT! Next week you could loose 5 or 6 pounds! If you have been doing everything right I am sure that loosing more next week is a very real possibility!

Dont focus on the one pound you didnt loose - focus on the 4 pounds of fat YOU DID LOOSE! Be happy that they are gone and celebrate your success!

I swear happiness burns more calories - i really do! When your happy you got that spring in your step you walk taller and the world just seems a brighter place full of great positive energy!

If you have 7 stones to loose then you are going to be on LT for good few months - just sit back and enjoy the ride babe - dont worry about a thing - it works - drink the shakes, drink your water - and bobs you uncle by Christmas you will probably be walking around in some slinky wee outfit!

Take it day by day, enjoy it, but dont get too hung up on the weekly losses - its all about the long run baby... as long as you stay on the LT train you will get to your journey 100% guaranteed!

Next week you will have over 1 stone off for sure - so start planning your first treat to yourself and make sure you really feel proud of every single pound you loose!

julz
xox

Hi,

1. 11lbs in 2 weeks is fanfukintabulous - so give urself a pat on the back!!!

2. well done on the BBQ experience - that is/was your first battle from the foodemon and you bloody won it!!! That alone is a brilliant acheivement - give urself another pat on the back

3. Rember this - Every Single Day You Do Lipotrim Is An Additional Day Your Body Is Working FOR You And Not AGAINST You - every day you are shrinking - I repeat - EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU ARE SHRINKING.

You can do this - we all can

:D

Hey,

I can understand why you might feel a little let down with the 4 pounds loss. If you have 7 stone to loose then I can imagine you were expecting maybe another 5 or 6 pounds. I think we all get a bit spoit on LT and expect that every weigh in should be massive!

If you have of lost 5 pounds then you probably would have been happy! But the funny thing about this diet is that it ALWAYS EVENS OUT! Next week you could loose 5 or 6 pounds! If you have been doing everything right I am sure that loosing more next week is a very real possibility!

Dont focus on the one pound you didnt loose - focus on the 4 pounds of fat YOU DID LOOSE! Be happy that they are gone and celebrate your success!

I swear happiness burns more calories - i really do! When your happy you got that spring in your step you walk taller and the world just seems a brighter place full of great positive energy!

If you have 7 stones to loose then you are going to be on LT for good few months - just sit back and enjoy the ride babe - dont worry about a thing - it works - drink the shakes, drink your water - and bobs you uncle by Christmas you will probably be walking around in some slinky wee outfit!

Take it day by day, enjoy it, but dont get too hung up on the weekly losses - its all about the long run baby... as long as you stay on the LT train you will get to your journey 100% guaranteed!

Next week you will have over 1 stone off for sure - so start planning your first treat to yourself and make sure you really feel proud of every single pound you loose!

julz
xox

*** Your're so wise:girlpower:*****

Hi Kazza,

4lbs is a fantastic loss. I didn't cheat and resisted a barbeque on Saturday and I lost a lot less than you. I still think LT is the best diet and I'm over it now, this week is another week and I am still 1.65lb down!!!

Are you planning to stick to LT on holiday or eat? If you are eating then you need to do a week of refeeding before you go. Not sure about maintanence as I don't know enough about it, sorry.

Well done so far.

x

i personally wouldnt stop total food replacement at all until i have reached my target because i dont think i could get back on track after eating again,i feel it would be alot harder to get back into it but everyone is different.

i have been on three holidays since i started 4 and a half months ago and stuck to shakes only on all three, i still enjoyed myself and it was nice to know that i no longer had to rely on food and drink to help me to have a good time. you will do what is right for you, everyone copes with it in different ways but good luck whatever you decide and i am sure you will have a fab holiday either way,looking slimmer and feeling better too xxxxxxxx

hey kazza!

Wow you lot are great!!! Thanks to all of your encouragement i am now feeling a lot more positive about 'the journey' What do you think about swapping onto the mainenance programme for my hols? Is it a good idea?

Glad you are feeling more positive - its a great diet and it gets awesome results!

About your holiday - that is such a personal choice - how long are you away for? How much do you want to loose your weight fast?

If you are definitely going to eat on holiday then you need to do a refeed one week before you go - then you can do maintenance on your holiday or just eat healthy....

....Maybe you will decide to keep on TFR when you are away. I think having the shakes would be easy enough to do and if you are on a 2 week holiday you will probably come home maybe 8-10 pounds lighter.

It really is up to you - but you dont have to make you mind up until 1 week before but discuss it further with ur chemist or ring the LT people for some proper professional advice....

good luck
xoxoxoxox

I know what you mean, I was disappointed with my weight losses at first, 5lb, then 4lb, etc, the lowest one week was 2lb (totm but still frustrated, lol!!!).

I think I was expecting all my excess weight to be gone within 3 weeks as I had told myself I would only do LT for 4-5 weeks, maximum.

But im now 6 weeks in and have lost 18lbs, which im really starting to notice, as are other people which is a bonus ;)

But the best thing is fitting into my clothes, I had a lot of clothes which didnt fit me or clothes that I wore but looked huge in (to be honest, I looked a mess in). Now these clothes are loose or they fit nicely without extra flabby bits showing!!

I also took out some clothes id "stored" cos they didnt even fasten on me (I shoved them away hoping one day they would fit!) - I tried them on at weekend and they fit, not tight or squeezed on, but actually fit and fasten without breathing in or lying down, LOL!!!! :D

Ive waffled but what im trying to say is it may not seem a big weight loss at the time, but in a few weeks you will definately notice and feel the difference and be REALLY pleased with yourself for the odd 4/5lb losses, over the weeks they add up to lots!!!!!

Stick with it, hard work but sooooo worth it ;) Good Luck x

i personally wouldnt stop total food replacement at all until i have reached my target because i dont think i could get back on track after eating again,i feel it would be alot harder to get back into it but everyone is different.

Thanks for that Nicki, i can still remember how difficult my first few days on LT were so i think i will also stick to TFR whilst i'm away. Im sure if i can get through a week at the seaside without having fish and chips i can get through anything lol

Karen x

Back