Disappointed :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by El Nino, 2 September 2008 Social URL.

1. El Nino

El Nino Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Guys
    Can I have a moan please?

I have been doing SW since end of March and have lost every week. Last night I had my WI and was hoping for a 2lb loss to take me to 3 stone. Instead after doing plan all week and nothing different to the previous 5 months I gained 0.5lb :cry:My scales at home showed a 1.5lb loss (I only use them once a week honestly!)

My consultant is on holiday and we had a replacement who brought her own scales. They were so wobbly it took ages for them to settle!

I am (rightly or wrongly) putting the gain down to different scales, although I know they are supposedly callibrated regularly.

Anyway, another week begins today and I so want to reach my 3 stone target, so will be upping the exercise this week, and fewer syns.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!!

Charls x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I would say with your consistent weight loss that her scales were wrong as why would you have gained when you jhave stuck to the plan, dont be down her scales sound naff hun! x

4. Carolanski

Carolanski Back to it!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(23%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Its bound to be the scales - just think how big a loss you'll have next week when your Consultant is back. Don't be disheartened.

Carol x

5. El Nino

El Nino Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Guys :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.