Disappointed :(

El Nino

Hi Guys
Can I have a moan please?

I have been doing SW since end of March and have lost every week. Last night I had my WI and was hoping for a 2lb loss to take me to 3 stone. Instead after doing plan all week and nothing different to the previous 5 months I gained 0.5lb :cry:My scales at home showed a 1.5lb loss (I only use them once a week honestly!)

My consultant is on holiday and we had a replacement who brought her own scales. They were so wobbly it took ages for them to settle!

I am (rightly or wrongly) putting the gain down to different scales, although I know they are supposedly callibrated regularly.

Anyway, another week begins today and I so want to reach my 3 stone target, so will be upping the exercise this week, and fewer syns.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!!

Charls x

I would say with your consistent weight loss that her scales were wrong as why would you have gained when you jhave stuck to the plan, dont be down her scales sound naff hun! x

Its bound to be the scales - just think how big a loss you'll have next week when your Consultant is back. Don't be disheartened.

Carol x

Back