Disappointing WI.

Tessieg1

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I lost 1lb this week. Feeling bit disheartened, although I guess it's my own fault. I weighed myself before I left and my scales showed 2lbs off! Oh well, here's to a better week next week. :)

What do you mean that it's your own fault hon?

its a 1lb off darling - i bet next week will be amazing. Dont think "sod it"....PROMISE ME? Hang in there, my lovely girl x

yes make a promise to everyone... i dont think this week for me is going to be anywhere near what the other weeks have been, because ive been doing LOADS of exercise! and you have to remember that you have been really busy this week!

I have just had my WI and I have lost 1lb too...... but I have been trying some jeans on weekly and whereas last week I would have died if I had of sat down in them, they actually fit comfortably today so have obviously lost inches which is most important really as far as clothes are concerned. I also got my CDC to measure me today so that when I have a week like this I can see how many inches I have lost instead. It is 1lb off and not on so dont feel too bad. I am hoping for a big loss next week!!

Thanks lovely ladies, I promise not to go off the rails this week. I will stick to CD 100%. I give you permission to give me a good kick up the behind even if I start thinking naughty thoughts, ok! :p
I am determined to have a good loss this week. I have Zumba on Monday too. It's interesting that in the two weeks I "missed" Zumba class I had bigger weightlosses....:rolleyes:
Anyway, Gg - I had an "incident" on Saturday night where I was posessed by an evil spirit at a Halloween party...:eek: this spirit ate a couple of potato wedges!!:eek: That's what I mean about it being my fault. I have been very good since Sunday evening, though, and really thought I could lose at least two pounds this week. Oh well, something to work to next week. I've decided that even though I'm on SS+ I am going to cut out my little meals and have only shakes this week to try and kickstart me again. Wish me luck, my dear friends. xxx

God .. how different our bodies react.... my 3rd week I had 2 major binges of huge 12 inch pizzas and 2 pints of Haagen Das and cake and I still lost 2lbs and got back in ketosis within a couple of days.

Gosh! You're so lucky. My body is so out of sync coz of my underactive thyroid it reacts badly everytime I go near carbs!:eek:

Must stay away... must stay away!!!:)

God .. how different our bodies react.... my 3rd week I had 2 major binges of huge 12 inch pizzas and 2 pints of Haagen Das and cake and I still lost 2lbs and got back in ketosis within a couple of days.

Blimey - how on earth could you still lose 2lbs after that - and then lose again the next week. Lucky you (or unlucky if it tempts you to do it again.....)

knowing my luck, ill just have a sniff of pizza and put 2lbs on

AND TESS! I love your new picture - you look GORGEx

I think I only lost 1lb coz in my dream I ate 2 rashers of bacon even though I did resist the bacon sandwich..... just imagine I would have put on if I had of eaten that....

You go girlie, be good and bet you have a great loss.

I will personally come and give you a kick up the bottom if you start to wobble lol

Charlie xx

Wishing you the best of luck. I'm sure you'll have a great loss this week and your hard work will be rewarded. Loving your new picture, you're gorge xx

knowing my luck, ill just have a sniff of pizza and put 2lbs on

AND TESS! I love your new picture - you look GORGEx

Aaah, thanks Rumbly! I've put a few before pics in my album too. Just random ones, but I will be taking some weightloss progress pics soon too. :D

I think I only lost 1lb coz in my dream I ate 2 rashers of bacon even though I did resist the bacon sandwich..... just imagine I would have put on if I had of eaten that....

Haha, Greeneyes, that really made me chuckle! I'll try not to dream of food then! ;)

You go girlie, be good and bet you have a great loss.

I will personally come and give you a kick up the bottom if you start to wobble lol

Charlie xx

Haha, Charlie! Thanks for that. I'll definitely have to be supergood now! ;)

Wishing you the best of luck. I'm sure you'll have a great loss this week and your hard work will be rewarded. Loving your new picture, you're gorge xx

Aaah, thanks Sharon, I've never been called gorge before so I'm blushing quite badly right now! :eek: Appreciate it, though. You are doing amazingly well, by the way. :)

It's interesting that in the two weeks I "missed" Zumba class I had bigger weightlosses....:rolleyes:

it's absolutely normal: it's because you have lost more lean mass those weeks because you haven't exercised. If you don't eat enough and you don't exercise, your body cannibalises itself and you have a great weight loss, but it's from the wrong "department" of your body, if you see what I mean...

1 lb off is a great result. It won't all be fat, but it's a good result. lose 1 lb a week and you will be 52 lbs lighter this time next year!

Back