Disapponiting weigh in....

~Angel~

My inspiration below :)
On my 3rd weigh in I have stayed the same despite being 100% :(

it's disappointing, although I'm hoping it will even itself out next week. I know& i know its prob because that time of the month is approaching (usually I put on about 9lbs with it!!) & I know after the initial few weeks it can stall for a week r so ...but still I'm gutted :(

I am heading the same way its my 3rd weigh in on Wednesday but i have had a peek at the scales and they have not shifted its my pms week too and i feel gutted but i am going to try and push through and hope week 4 gives me a whoosh good luck sweetie for the same for you!

Oh sorry hun well next week we will smash it resist the temptation to give up im really the same but we can do it I need to do it i have a long long way to go....

dont be disheartened! look around at other peoples diaries from doing VLCD, ive noticed that on weeks where people sts or have a low loss, the next week is always much, much bigger! our bodies do funny things and hold onto water and stuff at odd times, but it cant keep it up for long. hold on for the woosh :)

Back