*** DISAPPPOINTED NEWBIE *** :(

I felt like this in the beginning also, slow and steady wins the race and today I hit my 3 stone loss, it's taken 9 months but it feels amazing!

The best advice I can say, and what you will hear so many times is "A loss is a loss" and it is so right.
Keep your chin up and stick at it, it is so worth it I promise :)

THIS IS SO TRUE!

Took me 9 months to lose 3 stone, ups, downs, STS...

You're doing nothing wrong, you've lost weight, keep going as you are and it will soon add up. 1-2lb a week is normal and great, it's hard to be patient when you have a lot to lose but sometimes bigger losses mean longer plateuas. I've just come out of a 5 week one from swapping diets. I STS first week, lost 2.5lb last week and will be chuffed if I lose 1lb next week on WW. Just make sure you're pointing things properly, things like bread, bacon, crumpets etc, that if you have more than one of go from 1 or 2 points to 3 or 5pts.

I felt like this in the beginning also, slow and steady wins the race and today I hit my 3 stone loss, it's taken 9 months but it feels amazing!

The best advice I can say, and what you will hear so many times is "A loss is a loss" and it is so right.
Keep your chin up and stick at it, it is so worth it I promise :)

Thanks Clareycakes .... spose one way of looking at it is , id be even more down if it had been a lb up !!! lol xx

that's true, in 10 weeks i have only completely ran out of points and gone over once (it was an evil kebab after a night drinking!)

might be going over again this week though, got a going-away party tonight for a mate leaving for africa and only 20 weeklies to play with so back on the dust mon-wed before weigh in :rotflmao:

Hope it gets better for you, try using more weeklies and see how it goes. x x

Hey! Im relatively new to all this and in four weeks ive lost 6lb and feel amazing already ..... i LOVE this diet coz i dont actually feel like im on one, i spend my points like im spending money so i always look forward to meal times because there is so much choice .... but at the same time your loosin weight too ... and in a healthy way ... dont loose heart because once you get into the swing of things loosin a pound a week is amazing when you think that in seven weeks you can be half a stone down!! Keep smiling ........ :flirt2: what other diet can you eat chocolate and still loose weight eh :D:D ...

Back