disaster and weigh in due

catlover5

Banned
hi my weigh in was due for tues coming up and i have had to re arrange for next week, my diet has not been going so well and i know that i dont show a loss my nurse will not give me the tabs , have had one or two unhealthy meals , but am back on track now and have been the gym 3 times in the last week so trying my hardest now for my next weigh :break_diet:

Come on hon you can do this. You have another 8 days from tomorrow to go at it, drink loads of water & eat loads of veg to keep you regular (lol) & post on here before you eat anything you shouldn't..... And join our Easter Challenge if you think it'll help xx

hi re arranged new appt and couldnt get to see the nurse until 23 jan, so being careful what i am eating, had my back tooth out yesterday so only eating soft foods, and also done a zumba class today which i admit i did find hard work, am lucky that i have got some spare tabs that i didnt use over xmas which should last me till my appt didnt think i would have to wait so long but it gives me some extra time to sort myself out , thanks for the support

ouch! i had my wisdom tooth took out back in september and i know u can't eat solid food for at least a week. so have lots of soups and weetabix etc . u have a bit of time left to lose a lil bit more before you see the nurse. good luck hon x

thanks for the support, have started making myself a jug of sugar free cordial in the morning and keeping it in the fridge to be honest our water doesnt taste that good, have been to a zumba class and am going the gym tommoz would love to go swimming but dont think its a good idea after just having my tooth out so may start that next week

hi just done another ticker doing one for valentines day instead of easter so here i go , would be nice to go out with him and be a dress size smaller i know that would defo give me a buzz

hi just done another ticker doing one for valentines day instead of easter so here i go , would be nice to go out with him and be a dress size smaller i know that would defo give me a buzz

Best of luck, you've made a strong start!

Back