DISASTER AT DAY 7

I did really well Monday through Saturday and then Sunday went to hell :(. My aunt flow visited and I was sooo hungry and I got a Chinese! DAMN ME. It didn't even taste that nice, didn't stop me eating it all though!!

Weighed in today and lost 7.75lbs which I am pleased with, still feel like crap and keep thinking I could have done a lot more :(
Feel like a failure xx

Try not to beat yourself up too much - we have all had our slip ups at somepoint or another in our dieting history! 7.75lbs is still a brilliant loss. Just get re-focused, put it behind you and carry on. Try to keep thinking of the end result and how happy you'll feel :)

Last edited:
You are right. I just need to focus on my loss and pretend it never happened :)
I just hope I get a better loss this week. I am aiming for 4.25 to get to 12 x

Dont pretend it didnt happen, learn from the experience. We often crave things and then when we have them they're just not as good as we imagined they'd be. You've done it, put it behind you. You still had an amazing loss, more than I did in my first week, so congratulate yourself for a good job and remember how bad you felt next time you're tempted to eat something you shouldn't. It was definitely not a "disaster". if it was you wouldnt have lost anything this week.

I felt awful, so I definitely won't be doing it again. I think my shakes taste better actually :D fingers crossed it won't reflect in this weeks weigh in :cross:

Back