Disaster last night

emmasmum

Well, after a good start to my DD yesterday and doing my 3 mile walk I blew it big time last night. Will not even tell you what I had. :wave_cry:Feel disgusted with myself and now have to go through another DD today. Have been shopping this morning for lots of veg and am going to stir-fry some later on today.
Lets hope I do better today.

I'm not surprised after the 3 mile walk, I would've been famished too! But you're getting right back on it today :) So just put yesterday behind you, being as you're starting afresh with a dd today I very much doubt it'll make a difference so don't worry about it hun.

Have a good day today :) I'm on a dd too and also have stir fry for dinner, just beansprouts, chow mein sauce and quorn pieces. Had it on Sat eve so have to use the other half up lol, but it was yummy!

Thanks eveyone. Stirky, I was going to have stir-fry, but I have my proper thinking head on and am going to make a brocoli and mashed cauli bake with a bit of parmesan. I've had mashed cauli before and although it sounds terrible it is actually nice. Will let you know how many cals etc and how it tastes later. So far today have only had a oatibix cereal bar so am feeling pleased with myself!
I will keep the stir fry veg for Wed.

Glad your having a better day emmasmum :) your dd tea sounds yummy.. enjoy it x :D

Don't worry about it cos you're having dd now. Not that I'm any expert but I was only going to exercise or walk etc on up days and rest on dds. I've had stirfry veg in a little marigold stock and about 5 king prawns, for lunch I had green salad and CD shake for breakfast. Hungry though but tomorrow tomorrow ...

Yes, tomorrow. May need to have an early night to make sure I don't have any more! I have only had 320cals so far today. I'd rather stop now as if I have anything else I may not stop!

Hi hon. Don't worry, we've all done it! You did the right thing, just turn a DD into an UD and start again the next day. I think broxi has the right idea of keeping exercise to an up day. Looks like you've turned it round well today anyway - well done x

Yes I only exercise on an up day too, think if I tried it on a dd I'd probably pass out lol. Although have felt quite energetic so far on dds which is surprising! Probably the food from the day before keeping me going lol!

Glad you're having a good day hun. Certainly sticking to it which is fab! Yes I tend to have an early night on a dd too lol!

I'm feeling hungry this evening too Broxi, haven't really had it bad on a dd before. I'm not feeling famished, but very peckish. Still have 100 cals left so at least I can have something in a bit, oh and half my jelly yay!

Back