DISASTER!!!!!

tracy1987

I tried to cook some cakes last night from a slimming world recepie only 2.5 syns per cake on green day. I baked them which they were fine, comes to put the icing sugar on and it was running all over the shop. So in the end i only ended up with the cakes that i cooked with no topping.....

There's a lady on face book - sliimg world cake lady or something - she has loads of recipe's for cakes listed on her page :)

I top my cakes with a mixture of Quark, ff nat yog, splenda and some vanilla or lemon essence -its yummy! Only ice when cakes are totally cool tho - Sally

ooo, that sounds nice, ill have to try that. I did every thing the instructions said to do but no, i dont think it was meant to be...:)

lol well try my idea. We often have it on fresh fruit and its like yummy cream - oooh am off to make some now lol

lol

lol, have i set you off now? I will let you know how i get on when i get round to making them again. I have 2 full time jobs, work and housework, lol! x

lol, i know im surprised im not a size zero with all the exercise i do, but never mind that weight will come off, lol

Back