Disasterous 1st wk weigh in

Hi there,
I like your spirit, just keep going and it will happen. The girls have said it all and there is not much more I can add apart from one thing: I've on CDss for 12 weeks now and had huge losses in some weeks, ickle ones in others and stayed the same as well (this week for example..) but what I have noticed is that even in the weeks that I didn't loose (or not much) the inches seem to go which is great as well...
Not lost anything las week but now fit better into a 16 than before. Can't walk or sit in it yet but at least I can breathe in it....:D

Be strong and focused and it will be fine...

take care

xxx

Hi FBM,

We all lose at different rates but it is roughly a stone a month if you read the tickers. I've had 1 lb loss twice, STS once and even put 1 lb on one week. I do SS and don't cheat. I wondered if I'd be the one person that CD doesn't work for.

I wondered why other people have 5,6,7,8lb losses per week but realise that your body just loses what it can per week. You have to think about yourself and that the scales are going down for you. It doesn't really matter what other people lose.

Keep at it and see your weight drop. I was 15st 1lb 3 months ago and now I'm 11st 13lb. Almost just 'overweight'.

It will come off.
x

thanks heffa and skyemagic for your kind words. I can remember many moons ago fitting into a pair of size 16's and not being able to breath but just to have them on was bliss so i can imagine how you're feeling.

I just want to get this week over now and see another weight loss and reassure myself that i will keep on losing it, even if its gonna be smaller losses i'll be ok as long as it keeps coming off.

I'll let u know how it goes, good luck to you and keep up the good work you are both doing fab

xxxxxxx Sharon xxxxxxx

3lb is still a good loss. maybe it will take your body another week get it's 'head' around the diet and show some fab losses.

Back