discontinued? :(

Roddy

Guys!

I nipped into the chemist yesterday to get some Listerine strips as i was fres out wish is dangerous teritory coz we all no what this diet does to you breathe!

And I told them they had none out on the shelves and asked if they had any in the back, to which i was told THEY AVE BEEN DISCONTINUED???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!

wtf????

I haven't really used them Roddy as i hadn't been able to get hold of them from the beginning, but i did hear that they had been discontinued also!!

How are you going to survive?????;)

Some one told me last night you could get them on ebay, havent had a look yet but i have been trying to get hold of them everywhere!!

cawisu xx

yep heard that these gave people problems

i just used dentyl mouth wash instead of the strips and seemed to work

ive never used them but there must be a good reason as to why they've been discontinued, I suggest you check it out before buying from ebay

I just use mothwash

Poop!!!!
I thought we were only allowed listerine mouthwash????
I love them listerine strips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are so handy arnt they! lol :)

Oh my gosh..they can cause mouth cancer? o.o eep not good. Might swap them for mouth wash now..

Ok, so where is the scientific evidence of listerine strips causing mouth cancer???

i am off to try and find some - otherwise im still guna use them!

Back