Discover all the way

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Weston, 24 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Weston

Weston Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Hey peeps,
    After flirting with pro points, i have decided that it is NOT the plan for me. Firstly, i have prviously lost 8 stones following the discover plan, so i know it works for me and why fix something that isn't broken. I recently stopped smoking and have gained nearly 2 stone in weight. Time to nip it in the bud and get back on the good old points.

I would like to reach 9st by my birthday in June which is plenty of time....i don't do pressure and plus christmas is coming up so i am not going to be eating carrots and lettuce on 25th.

Once i get my head round these threads, i shall be posting my diet diaries, and can i just take these opportunities to say that I find all your posts and diaries inspiring.

Good luck with your plan peeps, and i can say goodbye to 12 stone woop woop.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. imso

imso Full Member

Looking forward to reading your diaries, especially after reading you previously lost 8 stone. thats fantastic :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.