Discover Buddy Wanted Please

Hey ladies, are you still looking for buddies? If so can I join please, I need to get back into the swing of things and I am finding it difficult as I haven't been doing the diet for three months. I seriously need some encouragement.

The more the merrier as far as slimming buddies are concerned - every one is welcome.

Hi there!
I'm starting back on Discover tomorrow, just don't think the Pro Points plan gives me enough structure in my diet to lose weight, and being veggie I am eating far too many carbs using my points and then pilling in the fruit too - a problem I had when I was on slimming world years ago - so, It's back to Discover plan, as I feel it's more strict, and that's what I need to get down to 9st as soon as possible :D It will be great to have some slimming buddies, as I have been through a lot lately (hubby leaving) so need some people to help shove me along when I get down xox

Hi there!
I'm starting back on Discover tomorrow, just don't think the Pro Points plan gives me enough structure in my diet to lose weight, and being veggie I am eating far too many carbs using my points and then pilling in the fruit too - a problem I had when I was on slimming world years ago - so, It's back to Discover plan, as I feel it's more strict, and that's what I need to get down to 9st as soon as possible :D It will be great to have some slimming buddies, as I have been through a lot lately (hubby leaving) so need some people to help shove me along when I get down xox

Welcome on board and your a fellow veggie wooo hooo. I tried the SW years ago when I had 2 stone to lose and as I was only doing the green days, I stuck to it like glue and so did my weight - it just wouldn't shift with SW but WW really works for me - be great to swap tips and recipies with you - hope you have a good weekend.

hey ladies can i jmp on the wagon too please? I'm not strictly a veggie but eat a lot of quorn. Re-starting discover plan tomorrow hope everyone is doing ok :) xx

Good luck to the monday weighers :) weigh day is wednesday for me :)

Hiya everyone -hope you all had a better week than me, diet wise, I put 2lb on at my wi yday, my own fault though - i'm back on track and very positive so my head iis in the right place now - looking to shift that 2lb plus an extra 2lb on Monday - hope everyone is doing good.

well just back from holiday and I have retired as well. gained 2 lbs on holiday which was not bad considering what I ate! So back on the wagon and yesterday went well. Had some sesame chicken with zero point casserole for lunch - delish and today weather permitting will be out on my bike!

well just back from holiday and I have retired as well. gained 2 lbs on holiday which was not bad considering what I ate! So back on the wagon and yesterday went well. Had some sesame chicken with zero point casserole for lunch - delish and today weather permitting will be out on my bike!

Hope todays gone well for you - im well and back with avengence now!

today not so good as I am having a very hungry day and craving sweet things - not good !!!!!!1

Hope today's better for you, I find the weetbix with sweetener on helps to fill me up a bit and keep my sweet tooth happy for a while, I also love the WW frozen choc deserts, soooo sickly and sweet just what I like.

hi veggie dieter, i am also a veggie and also want to lose 4 stone!!
il buddy up- it wont let me send private msgs on here yet as iv just joined..
how you doing so far? im starting tomorrow back on w.w discover xx

hi veggie dieter, i am also a veggie and also want to lose 4 stone!!
il buddy up- it wont let me send private msgs on here yet as iv just joined..
how you doing so far? im starting tomorrow back on w.w discover xx

Great idea, we can encourage each other and hopefully pass on lovely new cooking tips (BNS soup is a must by the way as it's free) as soon as you get to 50 posts it lets you send pm's - good luck tomorrow, not that you need it but you know what I mean! Best bit of advice is to have plenty of low fat low point stuff and not too much high stuff, that way you can't give in and raid the fridge!

Thank you yes defo swap recipes, I just made a veg lasagne for tomorrow pointed at 7 per portion so looking forward to that:)
Thanks for advice xx

Thank you yes defo swap recipes, I just made a veg lasagne for tomorrow pointed at 7 per portion so looking forward to that:)
Thanks for advice xx

I had the quorn one this weekend, it's huge so I had half one day then the rest the other, very nice with salad to fill the place up with - can't beat home made though - enjoy.

How's everyone getting on with their weight loss?? I haven't been on here for a while and have lost control lol. Definitely trying to get back on track.

Hey hope everyone's doing ok, i'm really in the zone at the moment, going to the gym loads xx

Woooo hooo look at your weight loss, you've gone past 20%, what a massive achievement - get them silver sevens on lady and shout from the roof tops - how you doing, apart from fantastic with the diet?

Back