discover plan help

Lizaberryman

Hiya, so I'm on the discoer plan and didn't lose weight last week (my first week back) :0( why is this? I have 17 points a day. Today I have about 4 points left what should I eat, or can I not eat them to boost the loss? X

I may be wrong but im sure the minimum you can have on discover is 18 or 19? If i'm right then it could mean your bodies going into starvation mode and holding onto what its getting.

Please wait for somebody to clarify this though!

Ok so if I was having 16-17 a day that could be why then. Thought I was eating wrong foods feel so bloated :0( x

I thought the minimum was 16? And if you wanted to save points the lowest you couls go down to was 14. Was a while ago I did it tho!!

Remember it all depends on the time of the month too as I tend not to lose much the two weeks before my period and feel very bloated too... :)

im pretty sure the minimum is 18 points, also if its totm i always end up 2/3lbs heavier so sometimes only sts or have a small loss but then i tend to have quite a big loss the week after.

I was wondering if there are any good recipes out there for the Pronokal protein diet? I still have some doubts about starting the diet but It did catch my ear that the method they use is very strict. Perhaps that is just what I need right now. They talk about medical supervision and being followed-up by dietitians.
But because it is a long way to go, I want to be sure that I will still have something tasteful to eat during the process. So is there anyone out there that is on the Pronokal program and that can help me out with some good recipes? It would really help me out a lot

Back