Discovering new bones!

Busy Mum

Silver Member
Good morning all!

Anyone else discovering bones they didn't know they had as they lose weight? I can't help but keep feeling my shoulders and collar bone because they feel so boney compared to what I'm used to!! I can also now fit my fingers around my wrist, another new skill! I seem to have lost more weight so far from my top half than my bottom half! Anyway, have a lovely weekend all. Keep busy and away from temptation! We're off out to the swimming pool (unfortunately I'm not quite brave enough to go in yet!) and then a picnic in the park (this is when the flapjacks come in handy).

I can see a sort of shape of a woman's body now rather than a circle of fat round my middle :D

And my top half is fine - just got loads of belly, bum and thigh fat. Top is a size 12 now but bottom is still a big size 14 :(
And I bet I start loosing weight from my boobs now just to add insult to injury lol. :)

Oh and you should go swimming - you only live once and if someone stares at you, well it won't kill you. You've lost so much weight, start living! :) I'll come with you and push you in if that helps :patback: << you're the blue one hehe.

Hey BusyMum that's FAB, well done! I too am finding bones and losing more on top than on the bottom, curses lol! I know this is going to sound weird but I've noticed my armpits have got smaller and my watch strap is getting loose again. Not quite ready to take it down a notch but I can see the difference. It's like my wrists aren't mine anymore because they look quite skinny :)

Armpits? lol. I am intrigued!

Lol I know! If I hold my arm up the distance from one side of my armpit to the other has shrunk. These are the strange things I notice lol :)

I get exactly where your coming from. When i did this diet before, my collar bones was sore because they were prominent and i kept touching them! Yes im crazy. :rolleyes:

My knees used to hurt because I was too heavy, now they get sore when I sleep on my side lol. Too boney, but I compensate with a pillow between them :)

My knees used to hurt because I was too heavy, now they get sore when I sleep on my side lol. Too boney, but I compensate with a pillow between them :)

I had that before too, cant wait for that feeling again.:D

Armpits lol. I used to have rashes under my armpits. I used to think it was razor burns but my dr informed me many over weight women get sores under their armpits. Mines are now gone. My daughter used to put her arms round me (she's 6) they would settle on my hips now she can reach round the to the middle of my back. Ill be jumping with joy once she can clasp her hands together. Who needs a tape measure lol

My ankle bones hurts now when they touch the bed! LOL!

I get the sore knees too and my fingers and wrists :) just wish it was coming off my bum an not my boobs lol c
Yeah, WHY does it come off my boobs before my bum!! Unfair!

I have found my chest is gone down in size from 42ee to 38d but now I have loose skin so my chest look so old to me now I think I need a lift to help me wont let himself see as I am so upset by this

I have found my chest is gone down in size from 42ee to 38d but now I have loose skin so my chest look so old to me now I think I need a lift to help me wont let himself see as I am so upset by this

Thats where i had my only saggy skin last time. They looked great in a bra but out looked like empty stretched pieces of skin. It was all worth it though. A lift would have been perfect. Look how far you have come.
sarahx

I would be happy if both my boobs were losing equally!!:confused:

Yep, I also wish mine would even up lol.

Hi all,

I love this tread:)
I have recently discovered my bones to
Especially my collar bone and I have a wrist and ankles to.
My band size has gone from a 38E to a 34DD!!
I was glad to hear that my back had gone smaller and not so much of my cup size.
I just need to get back on track and lose the last two stone.
I am currently 2lbs away from losing five stone .
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fab MissPiggy!

Wow! << I actually said that when I read your post Misspiggy.

Back