Discovery plan ryvita

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Assumpta, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Assumpta

Assumpta New Member

Hi, Hopefully this comes up okay. This is my first time on here. I have been doing new pro points for the last 5 weeks and am really unhappy with the results so therefore returning back to Discovery Plan, is discovery the same as pro points? I can't remember how many points per slice for ryvita crisp breads. Can anyone advise, just the original ryvita. Thank you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    No, they're different- Discovery points are worked out with calories and saturated fat, ProPoints with protein, total carbs., total fat, fibre.

In my book for the old point system it says 3 rye crispbreads are 0.5 point. :) Hope this is helpful

4. Assumpta

Assumpta New Member

Thank you, I got mixed up. I know pro points is the new system, I meant pure points? I am a bit confused. What was 'switch'?

5. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    Switch was a programme after Time To Eat (I think) which came after Pure Points- they're all the same points system whether it be from Discovery, Switch, TTE or Pure Points :)

Only difference was Switch had a different programme alongside points called No Count where you had 21 points for the week and you ate 3 meals a day until full from a list without counting anything. This one was renamed Core plan under a programme after Switch (although I don't know which) and isn't around now really- there is a version you can follow for ProPoints but my leader said only do it for a week at a time- it isn't a 'full time' eating plan like ProPoints. :)

6. Assumpta

Assumpta New Member

Littlemissthinthank you so much, that has sorted out my confusion. You are doing brilliantly well. I started back after a year away, five weeks ago. I started the pro points system, having done the other points system before. I was able to work it out ok, but wasn't totally comfortable with how the points I was allowed was worked out. Everyone, no matter what their weight was allocated the same amount of points, which I can't understand. I have a stone to lose, and have lost 4 pound so far, so another 10 to go. I know for some that may not be a lot, but it takes it's time going! Just tucked into a nice fresh fruit breakfast. If you have any good tips, I would love to hear them. Thank you.

7. Nixnax

Nixnax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    in my discover book, it says each 10g rye crispbread is 0.5 points each.

I live on these for lunch at the moment. :)

8. Rockleeej

Rockleeej Member

A good tip is to plan ahead as much as you can. Then you might not be tempted by something that is not too friendly to your points.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.