Discovery plan ryvita

Assumpta

Hi, Hopefully this comes up okay. This is my first time on here. I have been doing new pro points for the last 5 weeks and am really unhappy with the results so therefore returning back to Discovery Plan, is discovery the same as pro points? I can't remember how many points per slice for ryvita crisp breads. Can anyone advise, just the original ryvita. Thank you.

No, they're different- Discovery points are worked out with calories and saturated fat, ProPoints with protein, total carbs., total fat, fibre.

In my book for the old point system it says 3 rye crispbreads are 0.5 point. :) Hope this is helpful

Thank you, I got mixed up. I know pro points is the new system, I meant pure points? I am a bit confused. What was 'switch'?

Switch was a programme after Time To Eat (I think) which came after Pure Points- they're all the same points system whether it be from Discovery, Switch, TTE or Pure Points :)

Only difference was Switch had a different programme alongside points called No Count where you had 21 points for the week and you ate 3 meals a day until full from a list without counting anything. This one was renamed Core plan under a programme after Switch (although I don't know which) and isn't around now really- there is a version you can follow for ProPoints but my leader said only do it for a week at a time- it isn't a 'full time' eating plan like ProPoints. :)

Littlemissthinthank you so much, that has sorted out my confusion. You are doing brilliantly well. I started back after a year away, five weeks ago. I started the pro points system, having done the other points system before. I was able to work it out ok, but wasn't totally comfortable with how the points I was allowed was worked out. Everyone, no matter what their weight was allocated the same amount of points, which I can't understand. I have a stone to lose, and have lost 4 pound so far, so another 10 to go. I know for some that may not be a lot, but it takes it's time going! Just tucked into a nice fresh fruit breakfast. If you have any good tips, I would love to hear them. Thank you.

in my discover book, it says each 10g rye crispbread is 0.5 points each.

I live on these for lunch at the moment. :)

A good tip is to plan ahead as much as you can. Then you might not be tempted by something that is not too friendly to your points.

Back