Disgusted

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I have messed around constantly, I actually started dec 2010 at 18:4, I am currently 16:10, I did get down to 15:6.

I just can't believe what I've been doing I'm actually disgusted with myself. I am on day 2 100%, I have my mum sister and nephew staying with me at the end of month and my sister wants to go Thorpe park while she's over last time I went about 3yrs ago i just about fitted in the seats, I did panic a hell of alot that I wouldn't fit. I'm not sure what weight I was when we went I think I might have been what I am now.

I know I won't be skinny within 2wks but I would love to be nearing 14s I know it will be a push, so I'm not holding my breath.

I've been drinking on average 3litres of water a day with 1/2 cans of coke zero most days. While I've been fannying about.

I'm so angry at myself!!!!!!!

Don't be angry or disgusted at yourself Keighleyjo. I used to feel the same the first time I tried the diet. I wouldn't take it seriously, etc. If I had, my husband and I could be trying for our first baby now, and instead I have to diet. But then again, that really helped to spur me on: if you want something, you'll have it. What is it that you want to achieve with your weight loss? Once you know what you want, make a mood board or whatever. I promise you, it helps you keep focused on the bigger picture.

Big virtual hug to you hunny. :bighug:

I want to try for a baby!! I don't know why or what is stopping my from focusing.

What weight are you, what are you aiming for to try for a baby?

I recently posted asking what weight people fell preg at, with some interesting replies.

I'm 15st5 now, BMI 31.7. I won't start for a baby until my BMI is under 25. My main provlem is PCOS. My GP told me that having PCOS and being overweight could mean a more difficult pregnancy, so I'd rather be healthy first :)

What made me focus was when my husband asked me when we could have a baby. Usually it's the other way round, the woman waiting for the man to come around! But in my case, my husband so wants to be a father that it just triggered something inside me and now I'm like a woman possessed: I have to lose this weight! By April next year (at the very latest) I want to be able to try. It may be ambitious but I don't care :D I want to be a healthy weight so I'll be a healthy weight :D

I'm doing this to try for a baby too but I've messed about last couple of weeks but giving it hell for leather for 4 weeks until my holiday.
I started on SW at end of jan weighing 18-5.5 and started cd at mid July after a huge holiday gain and am at 14-12 currently. I was put on bp and cholesterol tablets. I'm off the cholesterol ones but as I'm still obese and 26lb off being overweight my bp still isn't stable or low enough to come off them.
I'm 35 and gp says I need to crack on as don't even know if I can conceive and as of tonight has changed me to a pregnancy friendly bp tablet.
I really want to be 13 stone before I try but am not sure how long I can keep doing cd for because I find I get stuck in a rut and in a binge starve cycle if I'm not careful.
Nothing is ever straight forward is it and it feels like everyone is having babies around me aghhhh xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

See, I'm trying to loose weight to try for a baby but I'm a bloke. We have been trying for a year or so and everything fine, so I'm guessing the only thing that is hindering us is my weight.

I'm pretty worried that this diet will reduce the chances of getting my wife pregnant whilst im on it, but figure that afterwards we will stand a better chance

Back