Disgusting vile question, but a serious one!

I'd say yes as you've still eaten it, whether or not its stayed down! But if you're poorly I wouldn't worry about trying to stick to SW, just eat little bits of what you can until you're better.

Nice try!
I would concentrate on staying hydrated hun, and eat what you can.

I do think it wouldn't really count though - especially if you can see what it was, rather than it just being err a bit digested!!!

Sorry for being disgusting, but I know what I'm trying to say!

Food calories is absorbed in your small intestine ;-) I asked this question the other day about the other end....

So if you can Gaurantee it hasn't gt that far then you won't have taken on the calories - generally people who have sickness lose weight I'm assuming because nothing gets far enough

Besides to be sick food must be within the stomach cavity otherwise you wouldn't be bringing it up it would come the other end - eeehhhwww you catch my drift....

Try stay hydrated and starve yourself for 24 hours to let the bug pass then try some dry toast to ease yourself back in

I'd say yes as you've still eaten it, whether or not its stayed down! But if you're poorly I wouldn't worry about trying to stick to SW, just eat little bits of what you can until you're better.

Totally agree - steering clear of fats is good for recovery anyway, but put SW on the backburner for a few days.

Just don't go eating 5 curly wurlys just because they won't stay down....thats not fair ;)

I sniggered with this one - purely because I was having Chemo last year and, because I knew I would barf 5 hours after my treatment, I was naughty with chocolate & carrot cake when I left hospital each cycle :p

Back