disgusting..

bless ya, I think I may have an issue this Saturday had a mahoosive argument with hubby yesterday so got too much choc and to make it up to me he bought me a chinese lol which was lovely and worth it lol thing is i carried on a bit today so gonna be good from tomoz and hope for the best but hey ho can't be perfect all the time :)

Thanks everyone for all ur replies, that’s life for us, and all u peeps make it feel so much more normal and easier to get back on track:D

Defo sxykyle I not wot u mean! I wish I cud eat what I wanted and get away wit it but I cant, boohoo but I feel rotten today and al bloated, im lookin forward to getting back on plan 2mro and facin the scales and startin the week afresh :D xxx

i agree it does make you feel normal :D and that everyone has a blow out once in a while lol. i am the same i look about 8 months pregnant :eek: xxx

Aw I feel ur pain, my work trousers are cutting of my circulation lol! Roll on 2mro and getting back on track! xx

kingleds said:
It makes a difference to me, in that i tend to loose more if i do stick to plan & drink loads of water. But if i don't Stick to plan no amount of water helps

I wasn't suggesting dine out on maccy's everyday and water lol! I'm always 100% I just dont do water :)

sxykyle said:
If i had a blow out it defo helps to drink loads of water next day because iv heard alot of high fatty foods have a lot of sodium in them which means there a lot of water rentention so drinking loads of water flushes it out as to say. but i agree i do need to drink more in the day im addicted to cups of tea have about 8 a day :eek:

That's all I drink tea!!!! I did have a faze of green t and kinda convinced myself I really liked it but it's no sub for good ode tea :)

So true its terrible lol my clothes r tight enuf without them being any tighter!lol xo

Back