Disheartened :-(

Kdavies

Hi guys! I've only been doing this diet for 2 weeks now and the first week was great (lost 4lbs) but this week I've put on a lb already (weigh in is Tuesday!) and I've been following the diet to the letter. I've done alot of green days recently-do you think this is why? Does anyone else find weight loss hard/impossible whilst doing green days? I'm so fed up-just feel like I want to order an indian and be done with it :-( help is needed!!! :-( xx

We all make the mistake of stepping on the scales to feel upset afterwards. First of all it's not weigh day so whatever it shows doesn't count. Secondly our weight fluctuates massively daily so you don't know that you won't lose.

Don't order the takeaway cos if you want to lose weight it really wont help and you will feel even worse afterwards.

All sw plans work. It's a case of finding what works best for you.

Why not start your food diary on here and we can all help and support you. There may be things that need a bit of a tweak :)

Ok-I think I will do that!! Thanks for the reply and the kick up the bum I needed!!!! I know I shouldn't have weighed myself but just couldn't help it :-/ just been looking at the inspiration posts-that's a great area isn't it!! Makes you wanna keep going!!! Anyway thanks again-tomorrow is another day I guess, I'll post my food diary tomorrow night :) xx

This is the best place to be :)

The diaries and photos really help to encourage us all and prove that it can be done.

Posting your food diary is good cos sometimes we think we're doing something right and others let us know that we are or we are not.

If you think you're gonna fall off the wagon post on here and someone will be able to talk you out of it.

You know you can do this. We all have little blips but if we carry on we will get there :)

I agree with Tilly, don't order that takeaway and have something that's within the plan if you can. You'll feel so much better for it.

Honestly, a few days ago I was ready to throw in the towel (twas a miracle I hadn't ate it first, since I was eating everything else in sight!!!) :rolleyes: But, I came on here for some support and I got it in abundance. :D

I'm now on day 3 of sticking to the plan, and actually looking forward to stepping on the scales on wednesday.

I'd also advise to try not to step on the scales in between actual weigh ins. Your weight fluctuates so much during the week that it's unlikely to be a true reading so keep at it and the weight will come off.

I follow mainly green days and I find that when i'm sticking to the plan, the weight comes off no problems.

Will look forward to reading your diary when you start one x

Keep this diary each day :D that way we can all keep an eye on you.

Take it from one scale hopper to another its not a good idea. Our body weight can fluctuate dramatically from one day to the next.

We all have blips, but this is a long term plan, and we will all get there :D You can do this. Now don't order that takeaway or you will spoil all that hard work xxxxx

Thanks so much guys-I'm so grateful that you've all been good enough to reply to me :) I'm definitely not going to order the takeaway now and infact-I've just had half a melon lol!! I'll start my food diary tomorrow night and see what you all think. I hope I am doing it right lol :-/ anyway-I'm feeling good again now!! Thanks for all your support *hugs* xxx

And I'll try not to weight myself in-between!!! I am naughty at doing that though!! :-/

Can you get someone to hide the scales and only bring them out on weigh day? I used to be obsessive about weighing myself and used to do it 10 times a day at least, but it didn't get me anywhere. Now i enjoy waiting till the morning of my weigh in and I have a sneeky check on my own scales before I go to class so I know what to expect.

Good luck x

Back