dissapointed

Calli... I think you are one of the strongest people I have met on this forum.. honestly.

If we never got tempted and sailed through it, we would never see how much willpower and inner strength we have.

You manage to pick yourself up, and it keeps me going, knowing that someone is so determined.

you lost two of these!
th_1lb.jpg
th_1lb.jpg

Three bon bons woman! Ssssushh... it takes a cutting of about 3500 calories to lose just 1lb. Don't let sucking the sugar off of 3 tiny bon bons make you feel guilty!

I know my loss will be slow this week too.. as I feel there is an impending visit from mother nature, but its swings and roundabouts, nearly every day you are 100%.. that's staggering willpower.. like the others said, and you know, next week it will balance itself out..

Googogooo calli :D xx

I also have my sexy little tape measure for caressing the lumpy bits as it slide around to measure them..

sometimes like the others said the inches melt off before the pounds..
If any one hasn't got around to recording their measurements I would so recommend it.

I aim to only measure once every two weeks. I jot down my:
Hips and belly
Waist
Upper arm
Calf
Upper thigh
Boobies
Under the boobaloobs

with me its the blumin opposite...:( the scales are keepin me happy bt the tape measure is soo not...tho i am happy with the scales i would much rather the inches b cumin dwn..i will b measuring eitha evry two weeks or end of each week depnds on my moood hehehhe...but both sandy and calii u keep going girlss :D you are doing great...
mwah
mwah

wouldn't like to say .. Quak is maintaining with aktins she might hopefully swoop down and let us know!

I think we have to try to adapt this diet to our lives, if we are struggling a little. Rather than be so rigid and strict afraid of the diet police knocking down the door.

Only you can decide, but the main thing is making this diet liveable for you, not being so harsh that it makes you feel guilty or fed up and makes you want to throw the towel in.

I would maybe check the fructose and sugar contents of the sweets, and bare in mind that if its a sucky one, then that may (or may not) stimulate the saliva and gastric juices and in turn make you feel hunger pangs increasing.

We want you to be with us every step of the way, but be happy... at the end of the day the choices are yours, and hopefullly someone all knowing will reply, but I think for what its worth :S that if popping one little sweet in your mouth to suck on when the temptations get to severe, means you don't cave in and gobble a doughnut, or WORSE quit the diet.. what harm could it do... I will probably get told off for saying that!

Remember to .. you are only on 3 packs a day at the moment, and people do the working solution on 3 packs and a 400 calorie meal and still lose weight... you would still be way under that..

as long as you were not to strict and hard on yourself come weighing in day, it may slow it a teeny weeny meeny bit.. but if it makes it more liveable for you .. dunno... xxx

Main thing is, you are doing this, and its a life change, the diet is a guide line, not hard and fast rules as long as you take into account the outcomes from deviating. The fuel in the main, that you would be putting in your body remains the same space food packs :D

you could always treat yourself to half a hot choccie shake pack.. its better than nothing.. take it to bed with you xxxx try to dream sweetly and tomorrows another day xx

gnite hun and sweet dreamzz
:d
mwah

I know where you are coming from with the disappointment (been there done that on a different diet). Hopefully the lovely people (and Jim) before me will have convinced you not to be disappointed but just in case this is for you...

WHOHOO! You are fab.... 2lbs less is amazing and you are amazing! :)

x

Well done on losing your 2lbs! Like you i get dissapinted with small losses...but what we need to remember, every 1lb lost is 1lb closer to target. your doing great, keep it up xx

Back