Distracting Myself

Krys

I find the evenings quite difficult, filling my time. I don't feel like I have a great deal of energy, so gym is out of the question. Nipped out to a friend's for a catch up last night and bought myself some games for my DS (well timed too, they were a bargain!). Tonight's task is looking for a house rabbit on rescue sites.

Washing up by hand instead of using the dishwasher is my trick. Feels good to get the kitchen nice and clean every night, and helps make sure any leftovers are thrown away or wrapped up out of harms way.

What about learning something new? There's some free courses on the BBC Learning website and I'm sure other reputable places.

SmileyMan said:
Washing up by hand instead of using the dishwasher is my trick. Feels good to get the kitchen nice and clean every night, and helps make sure any leftovers are thrown away or wrapped up out of harms way.

What about learning something new? There's some free courses on the BBC Learning website and I'm sure other reputable places.

I was thinking of learning Spanish :) at the moment, I take a shower when my daughter and partner are eating and my partner does the dishes before he goes home so I'm just left to finish the tidying.

Back