Diva-delicious one day!!

your meals look lovely hun, try not to worry about the coke just do your best thats all you can do xxx I had some today too didn't even think then realised after i had had it.,.. oops so i'm hoping i have also not done too much damage... am about to have a green tea .. haha like thats the miracle cure ..

good luck for weigh in let us know how it goes xx

Hi there, it's lovely reading about your week, it looks like you have been pretty well in control, I like your planning ahead for the train, I think that is so important not to be caught out.

I think you end up making excuses then to go off track.

Hope next week goes well too!

Morning Neva and sorry I haven't got to your diary until now... Your menus look great and planning is the right way to go ! Good luck with it xx

Good luck with weigh in... I have diet coke every now & again, usually in a wine glass when I fancy having wine so have that instead as a kind of treat!

Morning Neva,

also I do worry that I am eating too much meat?

That's because we've all been programmed into believing carbs are good and meat is bad love.

Good morning all, got through the weekend except again for too many coke zeros all went well.

Breakfast: none was shoppping
Lunch: chicken, salad and feta cheese

not sure yet for dinner

I'm very happy lost 9lb on my first week: ]:)

Hi Linzi, I find it so hard to give up the diet zero, I dont drink tea or coffee, so its just the zero and the water, but I have cut down to just one tin during the week, weekends are a little more difficult.

Well done on your weight loss its amazing x

Morning Jim

Thanks always for all your helpful tips and encouragement, its so true 5 years at SW and weigh more now than when I started and now I think I eat too much meat, so I'm going to stop worrying x

wow wow wow well done you !!! crikey that is FAB yey xxxx

Thanks everyone, very happy but I think the more you have to loose the bigger the loss will be to start off with. My first week at SW I lost about the same but this week has been so much easier than any week I ever did at SW and after weigh in at SW I used to go shopping and stuff whatever I could into my mouth thinking I'll take the day off of dieting, but today I haven't felt the need to break my diet, didn't even have an extra diet coke! Looking forward to this week but keeping in mind that the loss will def not be the same as I think a lot of this week is probably fluid as well.

Great loss - well done:)

Morning Neva, I posted a message for you on the weigh in thread :)

Well the start of my second week. Food wise all okay today but unfortunately the coke zero got the better of me today and I have already had my second tin of the day...drinking loads of water now to try and counteract the zero.

Breakfast: Omelette with bacon, mushroom and cheese

Lunch: Rocket salad with chilli and coriander prawns, low carb salad dressing and black olives

Dinner: low carb sausages, cauliflower cheese and cabbage (still to be had)

Going to try and add a picture of my prawn salad

Attachments

• 404211_10150554281561886_716206885_9034133_1936978382_n.jpg
    404211_10150554281561886_716206885_9034133_1936978382_n.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 22
Back