Diva-delicious one day!!

Well the day started so well with the prawn salad at lunch time, but then work wise it deteriorated and so did the diet. Ended up having half a pack of olives and far too much cheese at 9pm and another coke zero so I think for tomorrow will have to try and stay completely off the cheese to make up for today. Well to count small blessings I would normally have reached for the crisps and biscuits so hopefully the extra cheese and olives is better than the crisps, its bed time so hopefully I dont have bad dreams after all the cheese! x

Hello

Here to follow your diary if that is OK - you have done remarkably well to have such a good loss and control your DC addiction :)

Good luck!

Morning Neva, I'm sue it'll be fine, we all have off days, I'd have probably have dived into the carb bucket myself.

Hi Dawnie, You're more than welcome but this is only the start of second week and the hardest part for me is not drinking the coke zero, I am so addicted! I also have quite a lot to lose so I think the first week is always quite a big loss. I do find this forum such a great help and everyone is so keen to help you along the way.

Thanks Jim for the encouragement, for the next few days I am going to cut out the cheese and any processed meat as I know I can eat a complete pack of cheese without even thinking about it. Also going to give the olives a miss for a couple of weeks as its impossible only to eat a few, its none all the whole container!

Hi nevadiva Just found your diary. What a great loss, well done. I don't drink a lot of dc but my son does and I notice it tends to make me want more as the day goes on. Hmmm they must put something in it that's why it's so addictive.

Your doing great, menus look good.:)

Hi NevadIva,
I'm impressed you stuck to olives and cheese, it could have been much worse than that. At least they are on the allowed list, don't feel guilty.

Been a very busy day so my food today has been all over the place.

Breakfast: Chicken which I was cooking for lunch!!
Lunch: Lamb chops, mixed leaves, avocado and 10g crumbled feta cheese (which I was going to have for dinner!!)
Dinner: The left over chicken from breakfast sauteed with curry spice. Salad leaves
Snack: left over sausage from yesterday

2L water and only one coke zero

It was my intention to stay off the cheese but had a very little feta, salad just tastes so much nicer with feta :)

Evening diva - hope you had a good day

HI Kat1e, had quite a good day thanks for asking, hope yours was good as well :)

I'm just about to post my food for the day, bit late but want to do it daily as it helps me to stay on track.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 salami 1 spring onion
Lunch: cabbage and bacon lardons done in butter with garlic and black pepper
Dinner: pork cooked on the bbq, mixed leaves, cucumber and a little feta cheese
2.5L water
2 coke zero
snack: a nibble of cheese

time to get some beauty sleep x

Hi
Just wanted to say that my name is Linda, which is in my signature but also I dont mind if anyone wants to call me Neva or diva or both :) Neva is actually my diva Jack Russell who I love to bits.
Thanks again for all the help and encouragement and friendliness on this forum it is such a help when trying to stay on diet xx

Morning Linda, I agree about the Olives, I'm the same. I did notice some small packs of Olives in Asda when we were shopping for the FIL the other day.

Food food glorious food,,,,,,and I don't feel like eating today but need to as its train home day again and Marylebone Station has too many nice food outlets to arrive for my train feeling hungry.

Breakfast : missed (not good!)
Lunch: mince with peppers and a little cheese and broccoli
Dinner: smoked pork sausage and cucumber

Snack once home will be some chorizio

Bit low on the greens today but will make up for it tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

Your doing fab Linda dont be hard on yourself hun, your snacking on the good stuff, and pah zero coke yeah try and cut back but dont let it get you down, You had a good loss last week and are doing brilliantly xxx

So so start to Saturday diet wise, but had a lovely sleep in this morning and so missed breakfast.

Lunch: roast chicken thighs
Dinner: will be pork belly and stir fry

Had a nice long walk along the canal with my Neva (dog) and vacuumed the car which was hard work getting out all the dog hairs. So exercise done for today.

Guess what I found today, yep the DR Atkins diet book, and didn't have far to go to get it, it was on my bookshelf along with all the many many other diet books I have. So this afternoon I will start to read it, Not sure how old this one is its called Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution completed updated. Don't think this is the latest one?

Great luck finding the book and lol, I've gone a gazillion diet books on my shelves.

Think the new one is 'New Atkins for a New You' but the one you have is perfectly fine I wonder if that's the original one? Think the new one includes veggie meal plans and maybe a few other things?

Hi
I've just got that book, partly because I kept reading how successful people were on that version.
I've just on the scales after one week sticking to it and 8lbs gone! So no complaints from me!!
I like the way he writes in it, he makes it really personal and caring.

Morning Linda .. I so relate to such a lot you say about the olives and cheese and prepping foods and then eating them before the meal! That is so me! Lol x

Morning Linda - don't worry about the blips, hun, we all have them - just drink lots of water and you'll be shedding lots of pounds in no time! :)

Back