Diversion tactics

Bethers

Hiya,
Being motivated is one thing but what do you do when motivation is not enough?
Here are a few of my suggestions (please feel free to add your own)
1. Paint my nails
2. Sort out my wardrobe (clothes range in size from 24-14)!
3. Dig out that pair of jeans I really want to fit into or browse Internet for 'goal outfit'
We all have our own way of getting through the tough times, thought it might help to share x x
Beth

I plan my week of S&S meals in advance via my Fitness Pal
Prepare Hubby and DD's meals in advance/prepare my own veg for my meals in advance!
Go on Youtube and and watch old music videos!
Visit this Forum and read blogs, threads, diary entries and view before and after shots of others for inspiration and motivation!!!

I am all for pampering.... So not only will we get slimmer we will be super gorgeous too (hopefully) :D
Painting your nails is the best cos they stay wet for ages!
Also having a long soak in the bath... a few candles! lovely!
Or giving yourself a mini facial :)

Today I was meant to be meeting up with my friend but her baby is poorly. Normally I would have used this day at home to catch up on my sky + and veg out. Instead I picked one program while I had breakfast then whacked on the music channel and turned the volume up. I have spent the day cleaning the kitchen. Totally gutted it and moved it all around. I kept a big bottle of water by my side and even though I was in the kitchen and sorting out food I was busy and didn't once pick or eat anything.

Today I was meant to be meeting up with my friend but her baby is poorly. Normally I would have used this day at home to catch up on my sky + and veg out. Instead I picked one program while I had breakfast then whacked on the music channel and turned the volume up. I have spent the day cleaning the kitchen. Totally gutted it and moved it all around. I kept a big bottle of water by my side and even though I was in the kitchen and sorting out food I was busy and didn't once pick or eat anything.

Well done you!

I tend to go to bed in the evenings when I start to crave things. I get really tired and crave junk food!

Tonight however I will be ironing!

Em x

I regularly watch re-runs of supersize v superskinny on 4OD

Scares me back to reality!!!

Watching em on the treadmill works a treat!!! X

Back