• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Diversion Tactics

Anyone use diversion tactics for when they think they're going to eat when they're not really hungry? And if you do, do they work for you?
Before I started Xenical I was a binge eater ( which is part of the reason why I got Xenical prescribed lol).
I still get the urge to binge though, don't think that ever goes away. So when I get that urge, or I feel hungry and its not a meal time, then I'll do something to try and take my mind off of eating. I'll read, or listening to music. I'll go to the arcade here, ( love mahjong lol). If the weather is ok, I'll go out walking, or if its the evening I'll go for a lovely long soak in the bath ( light my candles, turn the lights off, and then get blinded when my 11 year old son comes barging in for a pee :rolleyes::rolleyes:)
Anyone do or have tried anything else?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey ali :D

technically, i shouldnt have time for diversions, should be studying. but minimins forum is very very diverting. the inspiration slide show is wow.

id recommend getting a wii, its so so fun, and you don't even realise how much time goes by or that you're hungry.

xx

I sometimes get hungrey from after lunch to when it gets to dinner time, so I just have a later lunch and my dinner a bit earlier or one or the other, and that has helped, I also allow myself to have a snack in the evening sometimes, in the past ive found im not that hungrey when ive been at college, it was only after college that I got hungrey but me and my family had dinner at a later time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 7
Slim And Save 7
Slimming World 3
Lipotrim Forum 15
Cambridge Weight Plan 11