Dizzie's CC diary.....this could get messy!!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by dizzydawnie, 31 October 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello :wavey:

Well, I'm starting today - I sat down last night to do a shopping list and meal plan and have discovered a raft of WW meals in the freezer so I am going to use them up first - which will get me through to Friday, but I'll still jot them on my MFP diary and see whats what!!

Typically I've woken up starving today - one of those could eat my own arm days, so it is going to be difficult to stay focussed! Plus I am off work all week so the temptation will be high!..... I am setting myself up for a fail here, but I am going to stick to it - I weighed in 3.5lbs heavier this morning than I did a few weeks ago, so that isn't good!!

Going to aim for 2lbs per week til I've got a stone off and then settle for between 1 and 2 per week. I've got a long journey ahead as I need to lose around 4.5 stones. I'm still counting the 7lbs or whatever it is I lost since I started all these different eating plans way back in the New year!

Oh well, deep breath and here we go!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Squeezyweezy

Squeezyweezy Gold Member

Being healthy
    You can do it hun. I have got a fair few WW meals, I usually have them for dinner and bulk them out with some fresh veg. :)
  4. Bostik

Bostik Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Good luck :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.