1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Dizzie's CC diary.....this could get messy!!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by dizzydawnie, 31 October 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Well-Known Member

Hello :wavey:

Well, I'm starting today - I sat down last night to do a shopping list and meal plan and have discovered a raft of WW meals in the freezer so I am going to use them up first - which will get me through to Friday, but I'll still jot them on my MFP diary and see whats what!!

Typically I've woken up starving today - one of those could eat my own arm days, so it is going to be difficult to stay focussed! Plus I am off work all week so the temptation will be high!..... I am setting myself up for a fail here, but I am going to stick to it - I weighed in 3.5lbs heavier this morning than I did a few weeks ago, so that isn't good!!

Going to aim for 2lbs per week til I've got a stone off and then settle for between 1 and 2 per week. I've got a long journey ahead as I need to lose around 4.5 stones. I'm still counting the 7lbs or whatever it is I lost since I started all these different eating plans way back in the New year!

Oh well, deep breath and here we go!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Squeezyweezy

Squeezyweezy Well-Known Member

You can do it hun. I have got a fair few WW meals, I usually have them for dinner and bulk them out with some fresh veg. :)

4. Bostik

Bostik Well-Known Member

Good luck :)