Discover Dizzie's Weigh In diary

Thanks Carly

I'm going to dive into some PP diaries now and start getting a grip!

I will start a new diary tomorrow

xx

Edited to say my Deluxe pack arrived from Ebay this morning -excellent as I only ordered it yesterday! A few days getting my head round it and I will start afresh on Sunday.

Not going away now as OHs Dad died last night, but I still have the holidays that I booked so will get organised!

Last edited:
well, here we are, Sunday.

I've weighed in and gained this week - not surprising really considering the type of week we've had. And I am not getting wound up about silly things like weight loss when there are such other significant things to worry about.

I am starting PP today - I've not looked at it because my attention has been elsewhere, and won't be shopping until tomorrow so will have to make do with what is in the fridge to be used up!! But my weeklies will cover it.

But my diary will be honest and reflect everything I eat, so hopefully I will be pointed in the right direction if I am going totally off beam!! I have purchased a deluxe pack from ebay so have the calculator and the shop and eat out book - the other things will go back on ebay I think. But hopefully I will be able to stay focussed over the next few days and get into it!

I've reviewed all my targets and reflected those in my signature, and again, they are much more realistic and achievable.

The dawn of a new dawn!!

Last edited:
Sounds good :) I will help all I can! Hope u enjoy pp xx

Week 1 on PP weigh in and I have lost 3.5lbs!! :bliss:

Week 1 - 23 weeklies used.

I have really enjoyed it altho I have felt hungry.

But having read some diaries on here (I have to be honest and state that the WW mags were a waste of time because they were all meals I wouldn't eat, so minimims has become my personal favourite!) I have some ideas for new choices.

I've already used 39 of my weeklies today by poor meal choice by OH, but it is Sunday, we've had a hard couple of weeks with a hard day to come on Wednesday, and I can't be angry with him (plus the food looks fabulous!!) So I will be extra vigilant this week.

I also start working longer days this week so have to think how that will affect particularly with hunger. I usually take a salad for lunch with strawberries but I know the hunger pangs will hit as it cocks up in some instances my 3 meals a day. Will just have to suck it and see as they say!

Hope everyone has a good result, and a lovely day!

xx

Well done for fab loss! Hope pp starts to fit n u get lovely meal ideas xx

Well I can't believe it but after the dreadful week I have had I have actually lost 0.25lb!! But as we can't record 1/4s on here I will leave my weight as it was last week and count it as STS!!

I am amazed, I certainly expected a gain, but I have learnt from it that if you do balls it up, just get back on track the very next day and it needn't be catastrophic!! :D

A more settled week this week. I have a plan for every day and a shopping list which I will be sticking to, and am off to shop very soon!! I will account 100% for everything and I aim to get into the 13s next Sunday.........bang on target!! :D

xx

YAY!! Bring on the 13s xx

Here to follow xx good luck with pp x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another damn failure!! :cry:

Lost 1lb and failed my target for today of reaching 14stone, I am 14 stone and 1/2 lb!! :mad:

I was going to do the Wendy plan this week after reading of others giving it a go but Hubbie has now advised me he has arranged something on Saturday which will kybosh that........and I can't say no!! :eek:

So........I was thinking of trying it but changing my day to Saturday so effectively I lose a day this week. I am so desperate to just get on that other side of 14stone, it would be such a morale boost!!

But in the meantime, I will keep my food diary upto date and see how this week goes with the Wendy points...........God loves a trier!! :D

Off to work at lunch-time but I finish at 5pm on Tuesday for 5 lovely days and have made myself a huge list of things to do to keep myself busy and away from temptation!! Hope everyone has a good week, will report in next Saturday now!

xx

U will get to the other side! U didn't not fail u just moved the goal posts to next week! U will get it then :) xx

Hiya, just had a look through your diary, well done on your losses so far and good luck with the rest, I'm now following x

Hiya, just had a look through your diary, well done on your losses so far and good luck with the rest, I'm now following x

Hey dreamings

welcome :D. I keep a daily food dairy, the link is in my signature.

Your loss is absolutely brilliant so far.....are you keeping a food diary? I'd love to tke a peek for some ideas (I have NOOOOOO imagination!! :D )

Good luck
hope to chat along the way!

x

I'll have a nosey at your food diary then :)

I don't keep one rigidly as I don't track, just track points on the calculator, but on occasion (as you've seen) I put it in my diary. It's pretty dull while I'm at my parents but after my move next weekend I hope to be a little more exciting with food (but no promises!)

Well, weighed in this morning after a week on the Wendy Plan and I have lost 2.5lbs, bringing me into the 13's!!

Am well pleased!! :woohoo:

Changing my weigh in day to a Wednesday after much consideration and keeping up with the thread I started to ask about it it makes more sense - if ever I go over it is Saturday / Sunday if I am off, so to catch those days in the middle of my weigh in week and be able to claw it back with a couple of 100% days before weigh in seems sensible.

Another weigh in on Wednesday and then Wednesdays thereafter!!:D

Beautiful morning here, just going to have a cuppa and then get the dog walked whilst the sun remains out! Hope you all have a lovely day too!

Well done on loss!!! :) xx

Wednesday weigh in and I have lost 1.5lbs so I am now firmly ensconsed in the 13s and have a target to hit the 12s by the end of October.

Slow and steady is my motto!!

My birthday next Wednesday so I am going to my all time favourite italian and refuse to consider points that day! I will in fact just wipe out my 49 on my 49th, and for the rest of the week stick to 100%, wherever possible. So this week I wanted to do the Wendy plan again but on Sunday which would be day 5 +2 points I would want to use it as Day 4 +18 points - last match of the season, Maccies treat..........do you think switching day 4 and 5 would make any difference??

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

Will give it a go and see! I enjoyed it and had a good loss, so nothing to lose (as long as I don't gain! ;) )

Good luck all x

Last edited:
Well done on your loss, great to be properly "into" a stone bracket isn't it? :D

I'm not sure about the wendy plan thing- guess it's set out like that for a reason? But if it will keep you more focused swapping the two rather than ignoring it I would do it :)

Actually Dreamings, I think I will take heed and leave Wendy to a week where I don't have a plan that will throw a day out of kilter!

Has played on my mind, so just back to a normal week! :D

x

Yay for 13s and good luck for 12s! Hope ur well :) xx

Back