dizziness

Avaya

Hi all, I am worried as from about 3 days I get dizzy all day. Is it normal? In the morning, when I stand up I have that darkness on the front of my eyes for couple of sec.

Try standing up a little bit more slowly. Also as said above check your fluid intake. If this doesnt work it might be worth getting your blood pressure checked. Hope it clears up soon.

This has happened to me, I mentioned to Pharmacist and they took my BP, (i normally have low BP) it was lower than normal. Its still happening now, but only if i stand up quickly, if i get up slower its fine. If youre worried speak to pharmacist or gp. She thinks its obviously as my body is getting lighter it is having less work to do than usual making my BP drop but as its normally low its having htat effect.

Thanks all. Im drinking the same amount since I've started. 2l of watwr and 3 cups of tea per day. I will check my BP to verify...

This used to happen to me on CD SS. I got blurry vision, dizziness and a feeling of disorientation. I had to abandon SS because it worried me so much! I moved up to the old 790, and that was fine.

Don't let it ride. It may be something that passes, but you are better asking for professional help. It may be that you are too active for this type of diet and have to move onto a different one.

I was like it day 2-6, just done day 7 and I'm feeling a bit better, up your water and try not to leave your last shake too late in the day if you can :) worked for me!

Avaya said:
Hi all, I am worried as from about 3 days I get dizzy all day. Is it normal? In the morning, when I stand up I have that darkness on the front of my eyes for couple of sec.

I'm coming towards the end of my 7th week Avaya and I always feel like this, my eyes go funny and I feel dizzy but after a few seconds I feel okay again. I think the more water you drink the less dizzy you feel?! X

Just read some of the other posts, it does only happen when I get up and go to walk and doesn't happen all the time, maybe I'm getting up too fast sometimes, thanks :)

Hi,
I get like this a lot. I have to be very careful standing up and get up slowly leaving my head bent untill I'm fully up. I nearly fell twice today because of it.
I know you can't do LT if you have blood pressure issues so do be careful

Usually I'll have water when I have my shake, so a bottle each time and then one before bed. But instead of leaving it hours apart drinking it, i've been drinking it all day and it's really helped :) I didn't seem to have much of a problem today at all x

If you are getting these symptoms many weeks into the diet and not just at the very beginning then yes, as someone else mentioned, you need to have your blood pressure checked. Just in case.

I had heart palpitations too after my month of SS-ing and had to lie down for an hour or two until the weakness and chest thudding passed. I used to feel so ill, and I mean ill, that it scared me. Once I'd added a bit of food things improved dramatically.

Strict SS TFR doesn't suit every single person that tries it. I think health and wellbeing must always be prioritised.

Thank you :)
Fortunately *touch wood* it seems to have gone, I think I was dehydrating myself having the water so far apart each time, silly me. But if it comes back I'll be sure to check my BP x

Back