Dizzy Spells

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Hey everyone

Ive been getting a lot of head rushes everytime I stand up and have dizzy spells a few times. Im drinking plenty of water, Im taking my shakes correctly and I was wondering if anyone else had this and what did ye do?

Stand up slowly hun.....try not to do too much...could be a way of your body saying'SLOW DOWN' XX

Sounds like postural hypotension (ie, low blood pressure when you sit, stand or sudden movements) If is it is harmless. If you were not doing LT I would say add some salt into your diet and it should stop it but don't know if you could do that on LT!

Sounds like postural hypotension (ie, low blood pressure when you sit, stand or sudden movements) If is it is harmless. If you were not doing LT I would say add some salt into your diet and it should stop it but don't know if you could do that on LT!

Thanks Sarah, well I am on blood pressure tablets to help stop my migraines, but its only in the last few days Ive been like this. I may be slight anaemic, I tend to get like that a couple of times a year, but because Im on LT could I take iron tablets?

I get that too hun. My solution is to stand up slowly. And drink more water as that seems to be the answer to everything!! :)

I get that too hun. My solution is to stand up slowly. And drink more water as that seems to be the answer to everything!! :)

thanks daisy bank I'll see if that helps xx

Yeah hun i had that a lot and its to be expected to be honest with the little amount of cals we have! Nic id right def take it slow xxx

Back